Tuesday 14 July 2009

What is FOR ME?


What is FOR ME? 7/14/2009 3:26:28 PM. To receiving the email from Platts – feel good. First, thought was – it’s a big. This is something from million-to-one shots. This is that “from head” 126 millions Euros from lottery. Except that I don’t feel inclined to be quite so philosophical at this particular moment. It is a day when what I getting is the smooth. And I was and still be burned by this City “smoothies” too much to believe in everything what I hear. Or read. Or see. Very possible that this is just someone may be trying to get something from me, or take advantage from me. Because, I would like the tense situation that I’m currently face, to became a part of some faraway past (Me and 7100 Kcal/kg). What I am saying is this: The Nabucco and American/PSD half orange in the global energy policy – oblige me to take heed of the person/s (Willy and his grand dad Trevor Edwards) who are questioning my ability or my idea what I trying to push. And I tell you more; for the reason that there may be a flaw that, if fixed in time, can spare me unnecessary grief (Mr. Lesson and the Basel II in my crack). There is a “Lady D class” too to be learned by me and the person/s that “still” be skeptical of my plans. Who in this way force me to be cautious. Because when this (i.e. email) happen – I am generally perceptive about covering all my bases. Yet there are times to be less concerned with the big picture, like today, and act on my immediate thoughts. How be reach and famous immediately. At least, for reason that this Japan and China conversation may create a certain amount of waves, where whichever face I am showing to the world, could be through the Platts Web, as a final point, “washed clean”.

http://www.platts.com/podcasts/news/archive/2009/jun/spotlight060109_.mp3

Platts Podcast: globalCOAL, ASX go head to head

From: Platts, James O'Connell (marketingops@platts.com)

Sent: 14 July 2009 09:51:38

To: glugovskyviktor@hotmail.com

Dear viktor, During a recent trip to Bali, I had the opportunity to meet with Anthony Collins, General Manager of Emerging Markets for the Australian Securities Exchange and Eoghan Cunningham, CEO of globalCOAL, and engaged in a lively debate. As one who is involved in coal markets, I thought you would find value in listening to my interviews with both Anthony and Eoghan where we discussed:

· Newcastle Coal Futures contract

· Coal market liquidity

· Asian participation in the futures contract

· And much more.

CO_ListenNow_button

Simply download the podcast to listen to Anthony and Eoghan compare and contrast the work their organizations are doing in coal and how it may impact your business. Best regards, James O’Connell. Managing Editor, International Coal Report. Coal Trader International.

British conductor and wife in assisted suicide Sir Edward Downes and his wife Lady Joan ended their lives at Dignitas clinic in Switzerland, their children said today 02.15pm BST

Во время выступления Обамы упал телесуфлер Радио "Маяк" | 10:42:56 Во время выступления президента США Барака Обамы упал один из телесуфлеров. Это произошло, когда Обама зачитывал доклад, посвященный политике в отношении городов. Американский президент прервал доклад и извинился перед аудиторией. Он также воскликнул: "О, Господи!". Затем Обама продолжил выступление, читая речь на втором экране и с помощью собственных записей.

No comments: