Thursday 16 July 2009

Shuttleworth Hotel.



Who was insisting yesterday to I buy the shootings? I am sure that this was Gazprom. Of course not in direct way, but show me the hole in American airline and use him like an argument, than presenting me with the two pilots from KC flying tankers who is apparently agree with me in everything, than taking the skeleton from the closet, i.e. my personal exchange in Shuttleworth Hotel (I made many years ago to clear all possible colors interference in the Gulbenkian Map). Even if Map tries speak in German. Than, today morning proposal to speak about (Feldwebel) Cavaco, the guy who is chosen by Portuguese people to don’t be in mat like a many centuries ago, when Europe hate them in a such way that they run to the end of the Earth for the sick the preserve theirs authenticy (they call this Discoveries of red piper. And I call them cocaine pirates.) with the “medvedev’s” Haggies (when he congratulate Cavaco with 70th birthday and media put this like a news, maybe remembering the ‘Tony здравствуй’?) with simple goal in mind: to Co don’t kill him, Sampaio, Illarionov, Melakov, Amorim, Miller and the rest of Gulbenkian Map from Portland 450 cement… To simplify this Rio Tinto – Chinalco business, I call them ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg.

I was smart and astute enough to see these pigs in yesterday morning “Proposition”. This was a long distance from my conscience comfort zone. I don’t speak here about my health. Which this faces likes to survey and harass. But I see the results. I see the Total in Carling and the karatecas in Vienna, from the International Energy Agency who in Brussels and Strasburg still explaining to me the World Energy Policy. And I want to tell this: breaking out of old and destructive pattern that the faces have been instrumenting for such big time, to keep holding me back – will be like “our” friendship or will be “transformed” or come to the end.

Renee Zellweger will return to star in third Bridget Jones film By Mirror.co.uk 16/07/2009 Renee Zellweger is to pile on the pounds once more to star in the third instalment of the Bridget Jones series. The actress will return to the role as a disaster-prone publishing executive, who is desperate to find true love. The film is expected to focus on the now 40something Bridget's quest for a baby before it's too late. British producers Working Title say a director and writer have still to be found. A musical version of Bridget Jones's Diary is due to open in the West End in 2011.

Citi close to secret deal with regulator July 15 2009 23:11. Citigroup is close to a secret agreement with one of its main regulators that will increase scrutiny of the US bank and force it to fix financial, managerial and governance issues. People close to the situation said that the deal had been discussed in recent weeks amid increased pressure on Citi from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the regulator, and could be finalised soon. The proposed agreement requires, among other things, that Citi strengthens its board and governance, improves asset quality, better manages expenses and provides more information to regulators on its capital and liquidity, these people added.

No comments: