Thursday 9 July 2009

Until before yesterday.



Until to receive during drowsing, blow in my head, wasn’t sure if good idea to describe how nation of the shit from camel turned around like to do extortions. She does this in this way. Put pirate and cocaine bastard Solana to represent all EU in foreign arena. Than speak here in “rusia petroleum” language, with the full coverage of Mendelson, Barroso and cocaine Andrew Lancaster. Than send me letters with “my outstanding arrears” from Tower Hamlets to I pay. Than make me several calls from “City brotherhood” with different, some times exotic proposals to do business. Like a general rule, not too much unreal. Alternative energy, agricultural land, foreign property, etc. “Coincidently” – it’s always some dead people, disturbances, robberies, explosions, cup-de-Etats, revolutions, ethnical conflicts, etc. Which I receive with certain tolerance, knowing that all this bla-bla from English speaking World and cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s just trying to say me: “Do something”. In best of situations, indirectly imply “you are old”, “you are useless”, “you are nothing”, etc. To don’t speak too much, let’s comeback to the MIDLAND BANK (Midland Bank was one of the Big Four banking groups in the United Kingdom for most of the 20th century. Was founded as the Birmingham and Midland Bank in Union Street, Birmingham, England in August 1836. Now is HSBC.) and my order in writing form, to pay to the “Tower Hamlets Homes making difference today” every 20th of each month. This order was issued at 3rd of March 2009. Since then I receive three letters in five months stating that they “…would be grateful if you could arrange to clear your account immediately…” Which I “religiously” do. Going to speaking with people from this bank and always telling them the same story I is at the end, getting from them the same reply. That the Royalties and Concession (i.e. Tower Hamlets Homes making difference today) cancels my banking order unilaterally. And that they don’t know why. And that after calling them in my presence, they don’t understood how this happen, however confirming the send by me three times the photocopy of the same banking order, telling me (and to the MIDLAND BANK staff in my presence) to don’t worry and be sure that this never happen again… You think that this is end of story? You wrong. Even after confirming the initial data for this order is in March, only in August this can be definitely settled down. This long story has long roots. I have “relations” with Tower for more than fifteen years. Maybe the last two, three years, before this “order” – they don’t torment me. Before was thousands times worst. Before, they EVERY month (a preto) were telling me that something is wrong. Or payment, or outstanding arrears, or else. For couple times, I receive almost order of voiding a place if I don’t pay something what I didn’t know exactly what. And this is during the long, long, very long years. But, why I exactly tell you all this? Because have a lot of reasons to see this “behavior” like methodical, systematic and logical way to do extortion. I begin to explain with the face of State agent who was working at the “below the bridge” agency for a couple of years. His similarities with cocaine Andrew Lancaster were amazing. In high, face, the couture glasses, etc. Also, that his “Boss of the land” body language. In ANACONDA note I wrote about observed scene where the Serioja (in his “Boss of the land” couture glasses) – was taking into custody. With orthodoxies’ of this land (i.e. Jews) closely observed. Like in the old, the Waterloo Times… Where am exactly I seeing the PODERIO BRITANICO. From where also, come my ill feeling on Monday. Where I was, like the obsessed man, proposing the any share from $15.2 billion iron ore of Rio Tinto and Chinalco to Putin and Andrew Lancaster. After the signature in ‘a preto’ Irish JSS. And they didn’t want it! Nonetheless, regularly sending to me Chi Wawa’s from City with ground breaking “arrangements” based in my CV, and my previous WORKING experience. Until before yesterday.

No comments: