Wednesday 14 January 2009

The next day after $2.6 billion.

The next day after ($2.6 billion) 14/01/2009 09:33:32. Dream: I am hosting in my big house one Brazilian and my partner, which is from Kazakhstan.  Kazakhstan partner begin be worried about his photo album. Where a picture of her sister with children disappeared.

 Firstly, my idea is that Co wants. Want dominate her antic dominions. That bi-lateral Agreements the type of Abramovitch and Charles the II. Than, I feel terrible stink of military during my morning coffee aftermath. Telling me something like: “How much is the cost ex-dominions now?” I privately, almost to myself make remark: “Ask the Gaidar” (Enormous swine from grusia oil’s ex Premier Minister of shock economy). “Voices” immediately shut up. Seems, that that killed british diplomat in Alger (my arrival to the UK), that another vice-minister of finances from half-pigs, half-dogs, half-goats Russians, type of present now “medvedev” who try to steal money from European Energy Policy (i.e. the price of ex-dominions), that eight Ukrainian sailors putted in prison (the “brand new idea” of “put in” to lend money for a new transit pipe), make me laugh, remembering the quantity of pipes in Ukraine and since 19 century transporting Iranian oil directly to Mostys’ka. All this vent to my mind at my morning “who” blame storm.  

  If I was Abramovitch – I would say: “I don’t have a sister” But I am not Abramovitch, and see my sister in a face of Bernarke making bombastic declarations to another “sisters” from House of Commons who are following blindly every step of what older sister are singing. Being, I speak about my self, a “sister” for two decades, watching you, (see yesterday notes), I just wandering when I stop to have blows in my head. Maybe only when I am will be buried in Riga cemetery? (See article 2).) or, why not in Georgia in United States? (See how English speaking world, blacks and pakis brain hunt in my e-mail1).).  Racist issue? Half-pigs, half-dogs, half-goats russians take the “Как мы гору гамна продавали” together with $2.6 billion from f**** pirate Solana of like a crazy beast only one tough in his mind: “a fuder”. 3).

1). Job Title:  Become a Certified Internet Marketing Consultant

Job Type:  Business Opportunities

Employer: Own The Worlds Top Internet Business:WSI

Earnings:   Franchise

Location:   Global

2). Latvian protesters clash with police

January 13, 2009 - 8:49pm  RIGA, Latvia (AP) - A protest against economic reforms that drew thousands toLatvia's capital turned violent Tuesday as small pockets of rioters clashed with police and attacked government buildings. Police responded by charging the crowd and shooting pepper spray as the rioters threw chunks of ice and rocks. Three officers were seriously injured and 126 protesters were detained, Interior Ministry spokeswoman Sigita Pildava said. Emergency medical worker Vija Grigala told Leta news agency that 32 protesters were injured. About 10,000 people participated in the demonstration, police said, the largest protest since Latvia became independent in 1991.

3). Sacyr talks to Sinopec over Repsol stake – paper

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:42am GMT  MADRID, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Spanish builder Sacyr Vallehermoso (SVO.MC:QuoteProfileResearch) is negotiating the sale of its 20 percent of oil major Repsol (REP.MC: QuoteProfileResearch) to China's Sinopec (0386.HK:QuoteProfileResearch) at 26.7 euros per share, Cinco Dias reported on Wednesday, citing unnamed sources familiar with the talks. Both Sacyr and Repsol declined to comment on the report, which says that Repsol management is supporting the Spanish constructor in the talks with the Chinese oil giant. Sacyr has been looking for a buyer for its Repsol stake to ease its debt burden since September and was tipped to be in talks with Russia's Lukoil (LKOH.MM: QuoteProfileResearch). But on Tuesday a source close to those negotiations told Reuters that the talks with Lukoil were on hold. 

No comments: