Monday 5 January 2009

16%


Monday, 05 January 2009. 11:43:36 AM. Last time I sign was 11th of December. After this, next sign should be 22nd, what I did. But the girl with that boy told me that today, because of New Year festivities; I should only sign in January 5th. Arriving today, they give me a big news. Telling me that I am lost my every six months appointment at 30th December, and now I should go to down stairs and treat this subject or lost my “JSS”. To write all this apparent nonsense, useful to remain that no one from this (governmental) structure tell me this. Not about a New Year period, nor about six month interview. Which is logical from theirs (you know how I call them) point of view. The my apparent nonexistence make start Media Orient crisis. Which in proper turn, make price of oil jump up. Remembering, that several OPEC meetings arrive to conclusion of Dead End Street. Mean, cutting production quota – give nothing. Not for them, not for “big saviour” China, not for sranaia churka of 16% -----. Although the strong horizontals the type of BP – can use principle “every work worth – is worth working for” to carry on with a supreme propose: the in one hand giving 3 million Euros to the Gaza sector (EU arrangement in light of present gas crisis), and at another hand, two planes of humanitarian help from Russia (extraordinary emissare included). Making in this way clean 5 off-shores, (clear umbrella from UN), and carry on this full of cynism and cheap conversation about. Now, the (you know how I call them), force me to shouting like a crazy, after alfere Cavaco and shitty almohad Bragança, despatch “Arrested Development” Solana. Previously, very carefully doing (well, theirs shitty race) the “ALL camel”. Mean, sending four “Chicanos”, i.e. lamas from Latin America, to protect his camels legs, etc. The (you know how I call them), “humble” participation – was to blow the TV station before. Well, nothing new. Everybody see how they are untouchables. Unique positive note in this is that all “voices” interestedly arrive at the same conclusion: the recent economico-political situation should be treated without Iberian Countries. Mean, without camels head. This is a valued thought. More yet now, when price of bread in interesting for me “geographical zone” is a 15% more lower. Exactly in conformity with my, let’s say, Euronave (see what I wrote), ballast.  1). Спецпредставитель президента РФ вылетел в сектор Газа 4 января 2009, 14:25 Россия продолжит добиваться взаимного прекращения огня в секторе Газа, для этого в регион вылетел спецпредставитель президента РФ по Ближнему Востоку, заместитель Министра иностранных дел Александр Салтанов. Об этом заявил официальный представитель МИД России Андрей Нестеренко в связи с началом израильской наземной операции в секторе Газа, сообщает ИТАР-ТАСС. 2). BRUSSELS, Jan 04, 2009 (AFP) - The European Commission on Sunday called on Israel to respect international law and allow access to people "suffering and dying" in Israeli attacks in the Gaza Strip. The commission, the European Union's executive arm, announced an extra three million euros (4.2 million dollars) of emergency aid in the Gaza Strip, and urged Israel to allow a "humanitarian space" for delivery of vital relief.

No comments: