Friday 16 January 2009

Ever Sharp Pencil



Friday, 16 January 2009. 14:17:44. It’s simple to be stressed. More yet when You feel that table of Universal Values are transformed in “monies”. Begin with yesterday dirty monies from nation of the shit from camel turned around, cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters and English speaking World. For three times was blacks who went at the bolina serrada. First time, where was it, ah, at the BP gas station. Second, at the Lord Sainsbury farm. Third, at the entrance of a very, very old monies, very, very old structure. Don’t give you details, because of team scarf of Data. Following the debriefing after this, the “voices” disagree with me. I was telling that this is only small and insignificant tzsamba, that language which Beatrice, and Fergy Lancasters understood. But seems, I was wrong. See, my previous note, and how the reaction of the Co, was unsatisfied. Telling me that the Capitan Mala, was unfulfilled with the result. Should be more figures in Hudson River than was. Went to sleep. First time, some from Barak since the 1901 punch me in the tooth. Turning on my bad to another side – blow in my neck. Some one white, like the Andrew Lancaster, in navy coat. Well, dream was next. Big Brother, of course Charles the II, leading me to the some motors work shop. Going up stairs, he bring me to the two motorcycle engines. One, (!) from firm JAL, which put me in maze, knowing well that this firm is not for brooms who like the ( Pó нi) pony. JAL means Japanese Ait Lines, and not the entire pony for cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters generally and Charles the II particularly. Worst yet, if the engine have a drain from radiator up… Another engine was brand new from BMW, only change gear box. Endurance model. Which are clearly connected with arrival of my double (i.e. Lebedev), and who dominate the mass-media. Clarifying for my self, let’s say that the fighting by press, TV, internet, etc., put Key-key, co-co, or Caca in complete mess the European Energy Policy, the “a preto”, the “a fuder não vais”, the Lebedev – Rothermare “arrangements” in shit. In any way it’s shitty City camels of the age of my grand children, with ebalas of the son the big swain and unlimited pirate Durrao Barroso, with four years in Primary School, mean, level of education, the patricians of FIFA and such, the his cronies present and the future Bratislava brother... Who in same time, put theirs “five centimes” in to the two-engine-brothers dream. Left to me only the $138 billion saving package for “a preto” forever – Bank of America. This is when I knew this news. Because, woke up at the four o’clock, with more two blows on my head. Where, for my reality, lie the “key”. Clarifying to my self, see at the METRO news paper, where we find the Charles the II visiting Japan. A lot of pictures with a lot of presents. Explaining to the World with which sward he try insistently to cut my legs, Left, or right, or two. In logical view it’s mean that the blow in my head begin to be more refining. Like the bastards “a preto”, from European Energy policy call this, “the last level of cat – cracking”. Exactly, how the nation of the shit from camel turned around, cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster, English speaking World, do. And not just they. In parallel with two “brother” simplified in two engines, and that two bastards from Brussels and Strasburg, who were stealing at the “what you do to find the job” working place the one motorcycle (Princess Beatrice), give clear view of the presents described in METRO, explain in which degree it’s not me. The offered Ever Sharp Pencil is not more that the red coloured jacked of The Economist Tony Blair which is ongoing… reclaim. Who know me, understood body guards work. The reason why Coffi Annan and Co interruptedly hit on my head. Where is lie the Japanese Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group on the pages of this journal make advertising of theirs, a many years ago of the Copper financial astute… Was made in night club exactly like the Andrew Lancaster like. The idea of change attitude, the view point where the “this kind of business” are at the every corner and every week…Exactly like his brother, the Charles the II who adore one particular part of my CV, i.e. the Contract Management. Carrying the Co philosophy where, the “a preto” is for you and are forever. To finishing with this CITY FLOOR OUT CRY – I can now to throw away his, from nation… Brunei’s NHS letters. The number of his Charlotte (sore fly number) is 1549. I know that you rough know too, and understood without “Learn Direct” how you there with my pocket from Bank of America. 

No comments: