Wednesday 7 January 2009

Helmet of Charles the II.



Wednesday, 07 January 2009. 18:57:39.Was long interval after my last visit to City. Essential reason was because at night some one hit me in the back. Something that make me feel all body. From head to toe. Without taking away my sleep. I was angry, but tell to my self: You bastards will talk like a ongoing…., and tell me what it is all about. And was right, that was a bilateral Agreements way. Like Put in – medvedev, like Centralcer – Unicer, like Charles the II – Andrew Lancaster, like Charles the II – Abramovitch, like thief Sampaio – pirate Barroso. I.e. Bi – lateral Agreement. All this hitting was in English. Well, this was exact reason to my short visit. Knowing that financial Markets are seriously crippled, knowing that my point about Optima Ca Financial Group is correct and must be put in public domain, only by the sick of Geography, find the principal raison d'être to make my face. Was like always, GOOD. And wasn’t alone. Was together with Royalties and Concession of Steven L. Good. Kruk who make billions of pounds like a real estate Power Broker. And than resolve to send his jewels for Kingdom Come. Exact way how medvedev make crazy money on Sochi land “distribution” for 2012 Winter Olympics, like a pirate Barroso with a “banca espaniola” of Optima Ca Financial Group make open theft in EU expansion, like thief Sampaio with (my) EXPO*, like Charles the II (i.e. King of UK in waiting), who from my pass (Aston Lloyd & Partners), without paying me, try very hardly Bulgaria, Cyprus, etc. He knows what I am “singing”. Now, to read soberly racists issue of “African Question”, everyone understood that situation with “liand-lian”, in english accent mean land-line, where the Satyam Computer Services – made possible equivalence of World.com minus smell of curry. But, conduct us to the HeldelbergCement, Ratiopharm, Volkswagen AG, my Portland 450 cement, and UkraineRussia gas war. However, to write this, I must be like Ramalinga Raju say: "It was like riding a tiger, not knowing how to get off without being eaten.", but great joy, because lead me directly to the bi – lateral Agreement. For example, W. Bush give a medal of “recognition” to the Blair. Don’t ask me why. Call your distracted attention to the faces of these two magicians. Steven L. Good and Adolf Merckle. One, is from the flag of Lancasters, seems that they пропили лиру, and second of course from Put in. Everything to this moment – never mine, but when this humble incursions to the Centre of Financial World provocateur at least four casualties in something like Drumtochty Arms Hotel, I am wandering if Charles the II sleep with his helmet or not. 

No comments: