Tuesday 20 January 2009

7 for You – 150 for me.




7 for You150 for me.

20/01/2009. 12:37:21. “Visiting” City, and to don’t be a long tong to much, make register of all Moving Averages Convergence Divergence interested to the good finalisation. Before even putting my foot out of flat, team of “eyes cleaners” was waiting for me to give them job. This was first detail of self-assessment of what I have previously written. Next side of the street, van with vegetables – make the same. At the half way to the www.workinglinks.co.uk , nearby railway station, I cross pat to the Mercedes driven by Putin. The conviction that “this was him”, was more lately confirmed. After printing my “weekly economic report”, at the Germany cross-exchange point, they enter in my account. Which audience, the City – immediately make reaction. Putting Peugeot (Lion show his race) with some frau, in opposite to traffic line. Seriously endangering the smooth finalisation of my rapport. Also, give me an extra assurance to the City appreciation.  Order to see the photos: (1.) – Berlusconi “indicate” the future for Gas Consortium, European Energy Policy. (2.) – NATO and Eurostructure without Interbank Basel II Agreement. Berlusconi with Kaka. (3.) – Who.   

No comments: