Saturday 15 August 2009

Than – LA.



Than – LA.

If you want LA – do it. Resolving the racist issue in British (Peruvian or French) Parliament is task for stupid’s. It’s ostrich know-how of every-day bread. They are, but they are not stupid at all. After the winning the huge prize to finding an ass-hole like me to do this job. Very well knowing this, old fucking whore the Elizabeth the II (photo of shitty politicians and result in “11 rashas on 13th“- was for her). But a little bit down. On my side, I should stick to the good cense (i.e. spitting on “British and Son”) and such typical to me, unique esthetic tact. Which like the Duke of Edinburg i.e. Prince Phillip and his BNB Recruitment Solutions Plc Company “nothing to do with my life”. Exactly these swine and my qualities will help me to don’t get jammed in his, theirs outsider’s plot. You want it – you do it. I got a lot to do with £15 billion, City Brotherhood, unlimited delegations of female EU –pensioners in large schools suck my dick, bulgarian British Land, etc. I dedicate a long years to make clear how the MULTIBILLION BIG PICTURE I is simple and easy for me to grasp. And if nation of the shit from camel turned around, cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s, English speaking World, with ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg – don’t understand this, because the most people are less emotional these days, begins that process which every one of us, including the cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s are secretly cherishing. Mean: go you all for Kingdom come… You fuck, I fuck. You fuck again, I fuck again. Pigmy Barroso or Herzigova – this game without third solution. Because, all night hit in my head, than dreaming with dirty handkerchief (…suggests that there is little likelihood of reconciliation between you and others), with spy’s station diarrhea (i.e. Prince Willy jumping at my nose), cocaine’s swine from Brussels and Strasburg soldier Shweik who flew away, the sranaia churka telling me that ‘We resolve to call off’ – makes me easier to stay calm and rational when discussing the subject that A PRETO, which I (not the nation of the shit from camel turned around, cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s, English speaking World, with ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg) should personally resolve again. Which more cheaper to spit on “British and Son” than pass my “what-you-do-to-find-the-job” more fifteen years serving like play-ground of Graf’s African Question bite for LANCASTER’S SWINE. Because with your breaking hearts from my (stolen nation of the shit from camel turned around, cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s, English speaking World, with ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg?) pocket – like is just one big confidence trick. If you, nation of the shit from camel turned around, cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s, English speaking World, with ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg want put my confidence in something worthy (For example: LA’s A PRETO) – do it. You see how I can go a long with fait and empty idea (i.e. EU) but sooner or later, we’ll for sure arrive at dead end. Proves of how I deep and meaning on this – you get. I may luck of crucial resources, that you like to enjoy, constantly making me awkward problems, but the priceless beyond measure assets, the MY MOTIVATION, offered by you without knowing it, with the goal to the “futuro de nossa civilisacao” will do the trick.

RBS ‘agrees £7mhello’ PART- Nationalized Royal Bank of Scotland has agreed a ‘golden hello’ worth more than £7million to hire a star banker, it has been reported. RBS, 70 per cent owned by the taxpayer, has offered the deal to poach star bond trader Antonio Polverino (pictured) from Merrill lynch, a newspaper says. The reported move could add to concerns over the return of big City pay packages, just a day after the Financial Services Authority was accused of weakening its bonus crackdown. RBS declined to confirm the pay package.

No comments: