Saturday 8 August 2009

The nervous grouse.



The nervous grouse. It's no coincidence that emotions have always been my sign’s specialty. I may you question: It’s not true that the feelings are the best part of being human? Well, this can be debatable, from some of my points of view, but at any rate, when a very strong feeling hits me – I won’t think twice before expressing it. Well, this tirade dedicated to the yesterday visit to the Sainsbury’s. The ugly scene of ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg which was entirely dedicated to my day before writings. Let’s begin with my experience in speaking with the bankers. Telling bankers, mean threatening of my personal finances. In place, the saying “Have a devil in my soul”. This should be seeing with my ‘fight’ with half-goat russian swine. To stab me in my back during the any business deal, make me Primacov’s stammer, or even forget my pin number. I won that battle. They just live me alone at that area (i.e. Zanzibar). I say live me, because they still be in huge debts with me in financial questions. Now they carry on the suck me in the “jet-set” situations, events, occasions’ to follow me, chase and than stab on my back. However, this is that another task where I think to succeed (i.e. one hectare). Why the entering in public place together with black Russia – mean trouble. Good news is that how I perceive clearly how this dirt were exchanged not even by the niggers, but also by the sranye churki. Was the during the nuclear know-how Program between them and the Vietnam. Was pleased to observe how they just won’t be capable of to protect theirs twat. Actually this part is understandable. Too much “paботящюю” mole I sold them (i.e. to the Sadko’s Ermak) a many years ago. At the highest possible level. At that time orienting myself, by the light of the Kremlin piggy tong. But, like the Kozlov say: God be with you. More important is what the matter. Once, the BBC was showing one conman and his “evolutions” in City. How he was cheating with various corporations. And how his face was captured in CCTV. At that time I wasn’t paying enough attention to his face. And his face was of the sranaia churka (cpaная чурка) Vardanian. In this way I’m setting ajar the which exactly kind of accident happen yesterday at the Sainsbury’s. Immediately clear all, from grand superficies Aviva affair. Immediately clear too why the Chemisov was dismissed by Medvedev. To depict clearly, I give you the example: The how Barroso ‘despender com a justa causa the aranha do menino P. Which the cpaная чурка Melakov, Eltzine and Vardanian for the last two decades don’t stop to benefiting. From which 5th derrick I go to do to this russian swine make one hectare space (read my yesterday article). Seems more logic now the yesterday DESA-Rosoboronexport provocation of Chemisov. And that this was him – I am sure about it. Saying Rosoboronexport in light of Aviva – is the same for me like to speak about Fidalgo Botin, about the Bandit (i.e. BoA Pandit), or about the 912% of Ulrich. My writing was the important factor between (others) serious which influenced this bound. I can expose one e-mail which supports the level for monetary value of my remainders. Once, when my hero the cat Garfield was asking if he believes in planning ahead, he say yes. “…Becaaauuuuse… If you spend enough time planning, you never actually have to do anything”. (I.e. The PCS, BNB Recruitment Solutions Plc Company. Mr. Trevor Edwards.). However, the roots of this support lies directly in my tree. It’s simple like that. Not in Abramovitch, Vekselberg, Miller or Pinheiro tree. Who is signaling me (i.e. Molin) that this can be the time to deal with such questions like the inheritance (i.e. MI-24 in Serra Leone), taxes (i.e. Guernsey), insurance (i.e. Aviva) and even the corporate business (i.e. heart’s race of Pedra Preta) directly.

The nervous grouse - Shooting fans brace for an increase in cost. August 8 2009 03:00. As wealthy sports enthusiasts around the world prepare for next week's opening of Britain's famed grouse shooting season, any idea that the economic crisis might have cut the cost of a day on the moors has proved misplaced. Instead, shoot owners say prices for the most select grouse shooting in northern England and Scotland have risen to £160 a brace, or pair of birds, compared with £140 last year, so the typical party of nine shooters could face a bill as high as £64,000, before taxes, for a bumper day. Driven grouse shoots, in which teams of beaters startle the birds into flight, are normally priced according to the number of braces shot. Once taxes and charges are taken into account, the actual price paid this year will climb to more than £200 a brace. The rise reflects market demand, says Phil Pugh, northern regional director of the British Association for Shooting and Conservation. "While people might swap a Porsche for a Ford, they won't give up their shooting until the last possible moment," he said. One team of shooters from the US had budgeted $200,000 (£120,000) for their week's grouse shooting in Britain, he added. The weak pound was encouraging bookings from countries such as the Netherlands and Denmark, although the UK still accounted for most demand. Agents also report firm prices for pheasant shooting, which starts in October, in spite of shoot owners' fears the turmoil in the City of London would hurt bankers' favourite sport. Shoots stay on target, Page 3 www.ft.com/grouse

No comments: