Tuesday 14 April 2009


"What use is it that knowledge mounts? It's knowing something good that counts. Karl Kraus.

4/14/2009 10:27:24 AM. I told you: It’s hard to see eye to eye with an older like myself, an “established person”. I know, you see how my attitudes are outmoded and outdated. Where lie my approach without rash. The “our future” (i.e. Damian McBride’s and Gordon Brown) who don’t stop trying to force the issue. Although “my bosses” are present behind my back, support not seems to be forthcoming from the powers that should be. Well Andy, I just have to be patient. Eventually, you, with people (like that, from yesterday at the “bus” stop) will see the wisdom in my ways. Of course you perceive the same: if I’m feeling too much fed up, “I can” find another position at “another” broadcasting or software company. You know that I’ve always behave well, but how well do you mind my p’s and q’s when I’m around of “your” coworkers? There could be spies among them. I, for my turn, go to avoid getting involved in any idle office gossip. And clear of people who just love to complain, and dislike offering suggestions on how to make things better. Please do remember, changing the attitude is easy when you realize that a better attitude equals a better career. Think about which preconditions lie in a base of respectful opinion from  Nobel Prize’s Paul Krugman when he declare the three “candidates” to the defold countries are: Iceland, Ireland and Austria this Monday. Although, before (i.e. before, during and after the hostage situation with “captain, my captain…”) the troika was different. Where were Iceland, Hungary and Latvia. Mean Andy, let’s emailing. With you and your bunch in any way anything mean - “Aloha!” (See my previous writings).

Relax and take your time.

From: Guadalupe Kerr (ter@deq.state.ok.us)

High riskThis message may be dangerous. 

Sent: 14 April 2009 33:10:59

To: glugovskyviktor@hotmail.com

Money in bra saves woman's life Tuesday, April 14 04:27 am Money stuffed in a woman's bra saved her life after she was shot aboard a bus in the northeastern Brazilian state of Bahia, local media reported.  The incident took place Saturday in Bahia's capital, Salvador, where 58-year-old Ivonete Pereira was shot in the chest by one of two attackers who tried to rob the bus. She was traveling to her summer home in the nearby town of Lauro de Freitas and because of frequent bus attacks in the region, she hid 150 reals (69 dollars) in 20- and 10-real notes coiled inside the left side of her bra. When the bus passed through the Boca do Rio neighborhood, the robbers suddenly announced their intention. A shootout ensued with a police officer on the scene and a stray bullet hit Pereira. Her bra was stuffed with just enough cash to absorb most of the impact, although she still had to be taken to hospital to have the bullet removed. A retired sergeant was gunned down during the shooting with the assailants, who managed to escape.

No comments: