Saturday 25 April 2009

Oxford Circus/Sibir.



4/25/2009 1:41:48 PM. If, eventually I was satisfied with my current “job” – my “new” friends may want to introduce me to an engrossing hobby like baking or gardening. To get some fun and my hands dirty. However, who don’t see my networking? The new neighbors arrived from the East? (One more reshuffles at the monumental hard-ware – i.e. my building). Maybe, this move is because I think to change the career? Seems that teaming up with a financially savvy persons (Oxford Circus/Sibir) can gain me entry (hell, how I dream of it!) to an exclusive company. Must to look for OPPORTUNITY to introduce myself to the head honcho. (Note: Honcho - somebody who dominates a project, situation, or other people, or who behaves in a self-important way). Breaks like this are few and far between, mean, and should have for Monday CV and business card on hand.

 

This is from website of YAHOO! UK and IRELAND: Footballer's brother dies after attack. 2 hours 34 mins ago. The brother of England footballer Jermaine Defoe has died after a street attack, it has emerged.

No comments: