Sunday 5 April 2009

Connection between Saturn and “medvedev” bones.

4/5/2009 11:48:11 AM. This use of web for my goals, give me lot of different thoughts. One, to start with, is the context during which, who say what, and with which porpoise. Sleep without dreams. Mean, some “body”, some “country”, some swine – are without ideas. But, maintaining momentum to getting something by force keep carry on biting in my head. Without, like before, preliminary designs. In state of half – drowsing, I was expecting this extortion and made small experience. Putting the Medvedev (chosen by the nation of the goats) with his sponsor, the sranaia churka Eltsin together, and then – KILL them. Reasonably thinking that if they don’t have a clue what to design before biting me, and my previous note, where I was describing in detail who, and in which “area of activities” have an strategic interest – they’ll want something which I have and not in disposition to give them. At the morning coffee, they, begin speak about how do they don’t need the “people”. The voices of electors, to bit my head. Telling me that theirs business in Chile (!!) is not about the copper, but about the old family business. Which like the “rings of the Saturn” – that stupidity of Kremlin’s body-guards, normally pass from fathers to the son. And that the obtaining something by illegal treats is the “normal” way of “medvedev”. Well, this for me means the drastic change of “somebody” attitude. I still suffer. However, before, I was biting for everything. Starting by the Bangladesh Cup and finishing with my dirty curtains. And anyone was knowing that this is the “a preto” and nothing more. After this “small” alteration (don’t have a clear ideas why to bit me) and hit me in two ways. Left side and that right side of my position, of course I understood which country this can be. Who have that “double” beast (for me only the ebalo with one hole and but with another hole) such as Albania, Russia, Germany etc. And I accept this all right, not because like when somebody bit me, not because I see sranuiu churku Vardaniana, or the cocaine camel Willy Medvedev, not because someone pushing me to do so, but because it’s feels right. Each time I dwell on the implications attached to such difficult matter – I reach at different conclusions. And actually, - you too. This time happen with these names. This time delegating discussion to this ebalas – deep in my bones, picture shifts again. “Shitty conversation” (i.e. your voices) – just make another but still the same, circles. I see how my attempts to form clear strategies with you, bunch of inutile, only keep them fall flat. Stop talk to death! If this was matter of some kind of personal conflict, I’ll try to hide it. But this is not. 

No comments: