Saturday 4 April 2009

Argentine 6:1 Bolivia


 4/4/2009 1:00:48 PM. Was dream about Capital Mint Limited? Was dream about Swiss Re? Was dream about Platt Invitation? At least, was dream about some kind from futures of sexual nature? No. Was dreaming that staying in City library, and from tedious boredom fall a sleep. (The International Consultancy speaking in Portuguese, in that boring times when all floor, around 100 – 120 people do nothing and have only two journals in theirs desks to entretain. Or “Futbol”, or “O Jogo” and than dead silence. Calling this “working play” for Basel II inter – banking Agreement. Although is clear last US unemployment data. And only speak around of one theme. Not Albania and Croatia, but how Argentine lost 6:1 with Bolivia. Mean, this fascism of fucking almohads i.e. Barroso/Solana and Sampaio not just the loosing the their point: to join to more stronger, but with leftist party of “that indio” – Evo Morales, theirs well knowing nature – that f**** camelish genetic code… Together with “from Mexico”, Arian blood of General Motors.) Than I “woke up” and with big thorough, together with a cocaine ebalo of future General Secretary of NATO going to do the surveillance job to the wife of “a preto” O’Bama. While dream indicate openly, the that big embarrassment of Mosley and HOME Secretary Jacqui Smith. Than we made long and sinuous drive to follow her to the Country Club in Oitavos. The very expensive place in “35 horas semanais” country. (I told you, this Brussels, Strasburg … are to much dirty for the situation of present situation. Even for RBS, ABN Amro Banks, etc. tests… I DON’T WANT GIVE IN TO THIS SOME ONES  WHO ALWAYS TRY TO OUTDO ME!), to speak with some of her neighbors, who appeared to be extensions from some kind of “my three”. Where the “las vegas” – I have the half of all branches. Meaning, the Banks branches. The folks, neighbors of the O’Bama wife, don’t stop telling me that I’m from UKR country. In similarity to the Union Bank of Switzerland merge with Swiss Bank Corporation – i.e. present UBS. Because after the G20 Summit, plus NATO gathering in Strasburg – I am in a tricky situation. To allowing me to take a serious stance, more problems will deepen and than complicate them selves. Than, I will end up going again and again round in circles, only to “discover” more later, that I AM NOTHING, and didn’t really need to worry so much. Not with “o meu osso do Cairo”, not with “Eleçoes de Camarão”, not with multibillion tender from mentality of “Futbol” or “O Jogo”. It’s better in this way: “fell a sleep in the City Library”… With this people: Barroso/Solana and Sampaio, I attempt to know how to avoid “this” unnecessary process. Tonight, after receive biting in my left far corner four teeth of my mouth, I jump and exclaim with timber of “a preto” voice: “It’s you Orlando!...”. In such degree is obvious “my connection” to the Friday Night’s media. Or who I am in the eyes of Barroso/Solana and Sampaio. Well, International Consulting speaking in Portuguese (I know how you with your enormous obstructive attitude – hate me, and than, well, you know me) – I’ll try to extract from this practical possibility something of smooth network opportunity. 

No comments: