Thursday 9 April 2009

Negro de Purcari



 4/9/2009 9:21:50 AM. I feel like I’m more in charge of all business and financial matters this week. I see to have the final say in variety of questions. I’ll try to start from the bottom up, addressing to various shortcomings, mistakes and misstatements and than, if I can, follow up with truth and maybe some solutions. Make an effort to instead of passively sitting on the sidelines, point at others. Maybe it’ll help me to breath a little freer (half of night – I just don’t stop to receiving unaccounted quantity of hits in my head), and maybe alleviate a heavy weight in my chest. Also, I might be able to prepare myself for possible questions that could be raised in the future. Aim for start, that less is more. Mean, keep thing organized with fewer people, “details”, “rules” and conflicting budgets and agendas. For example, dream about Willy, the present situation at The Beers, and Chernigovsky’s Almazy Rossii. Stand for more quality then the quantity. Paring things down to have more for me, with pigs from London-EU-Moscow in one side, and the NATO–“Energy” faces at another. “Energy” which start to have my own, very individual and personal odor. Like the Swiss Capital Assets. Like that picture of half from G20. Its want be easy. It is nearly impossible to make certain choices. Chip away something that seems redundant or irrelevant, where the Vavilov’s daughter, with survival of country called Russia, just alerting the “clients” and “customers”. In this case, my “instructions” are “applauded” and result in a net gain. Speaking here about blue-chip companies Eni, Gasprom, Alenia Aeronautica/Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Corp and arrest of Alexander Gusev. In others, see photo of Fergi, the new NATO “mano”, Moldova – visible “drop in sales”. You see how this has to be delicately handled. Maybe this helps my family gets close together. The uninterrupted virtual war for my survival, for the survival of my tree is a very heavy staff. The upside of current hardships, make Lancaster-Negro de Purcari the practical, touchable, very physical Royalties and Concession business, where I should immediately take this opportunity to wrap up akin to the property deal. A time is high. Waiting for “what you do to find the job” any longer – the terms won’t be nearly as good. And this is bona fide with BNB Recruitment Solution Plc Company, or without. “A preto” is good for them (mean Lancasters) – like for any body else. I go over again: London-EU-Moscow in one side and the NATO–“Energy” at another. And tell you why. Dream: I am walking in Pall-Mall street (politicians) and I am with my, (virtual) family-model from Western Poland (i.e. idea of Iberian Banks who steal from me everything), who made fortune in speculation of cigarettes (i.e. “my and Andrew Lancaster” “cacao”, Government Tax profits from selling the cigarettes, where my regular incursions in shadow economy of ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg and of the nation of the shit from camel turned around, are converted into the various, poor like me countries’ disturbances, strikes and Cups-de-Etat, with an infinite blacks Trichet like a principal speculators of Indonesia’s Christmas and the “in time” Aquila earth-quakes.) And I do that middle man, that in “Lancasters language” – Attorney to connect with this a little recommended, like old whore Elizabeth the II says, people. Where I find in the “fifth level inside of one structure” – the expression used by the International consultancy speaking in Portuguese, Spanish – mean language of almohads, from “rich” Europe, and where I find the K I T C H E N. Full of rats and maggots. Where the Beatrice (the daughter of Andrew) sitting with her back to the “window”… Building is very from Brussels and Strasburg’s Amadora type. (For myself, I start to see that the she, mean Europe, EU, Trichet – don’t have a clue whatsoever the how this, half of orange, revolution in Moldova happen.) In the veranda of this “fifth level structure” – I find the eleven people sitting and waiting for me. All of them are team of salesmen’s from Sonay Canada. One, which I know especially well, dirty enough horizontal from “a preto” Solana, Barroso, Cavaco, Sampaio, etc. country. All of them, with Mafioso ebalas (faces) very respectfully waiting for me. Chatting about the “Subaru Empresa”. I understood well that they are to combine how to kill the next a kind. But then, pass to speak very well in english brawl and ask me if I am happy with my job (?!) in Benfleet. Telling me that now is the good time to try a new career in a different Country. Than, I wake up. To dream of being on a veranda signifies success in a matter which is giving you anxiety. (Maybe Kill Bill?) Well, receiving the telephone call from drunk, he forgive me if I’m wrong, Mr. Lloyd Buchinsky (Chief Investment Officer, Swiss Capital Assets, tel.: 0845 307 6296, www.swisscapitalassets.com, info@swisscapitalassets.com) telling me about bio-diesel, about Alternative energy sources investment. I don’t know, but maybe he hears somewhere that a Moldova has nothing if not the awesome production of prime material for various bio-fuels? Where I clearly see the plot of cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters to HUNT ME DOWN. Together with my vegetation life (i.e. uncompromising die!). But, be real half of G20, if I can get a much better “deposit” or “interest rate” than initially offered – I go for it. In 30 Drysdale Street, you Charles the II will understoodloan” from its three shareholders – Anglo American, South Africa’s Oppenheimer family, and the government of Botswana as good as I do. Negro de Purcari: The wine is produced in some Moldovan wineries, mainly in the Purcari area of Stefan Voda District of Moldova (the Southwestern wine zone) locally called the "Queen of England’s wine", because Queen Elizabeth II regularly orders the 1990 vintage.[1] The Purcari winery produces its wine, which is matured for years in oak casks, in very limited batches. The wine is made from the French varieties of Cabernet and Sauvignon, Georgian Saperavi, and Moldovan Rara Neagră.

De Beers braced for turnover to fall. April 8 2009 23:30. De Beers, the world’s biggest diamond miner, is planning for its turnover to halve this year, it emerged on Wednesday, in the latest sign of how the once-mighty group is struggling to cope with a downturn in an industry it no longer controls. Questions about the privately held former cartel’s financial position multiplied after it accepted $500m in loans from its three shareholders – Anglo American, South Africa’s Oppenheimer family, and the government of Botswana – in February. The loans, interest-free for the first two years and replacing bank loans of the same amount, mark the first stage of refinancing De Beers’ $3.5bn in debt, including $1.5bn due in 2010. For most of the 20th Century De Beers was synonymous with the diamond industry. It was founded by Cecil Rhodes, the British imperialist, who named his new company after the Boer farm where the first stones were discovered, and swiftly grew to dominate the market. It began to lose its dominance in the 1990s as new mines were discovered outside southern Africa. De Beers is facing its first crisis without power to control supply, said Des Kilalea, diamond analyst at RBC Capital Markets, and the strain is showing.

No comments: