Sunday 19 April 2009

Insignificant result of the total insignificancy.


4/17/2009 3:53:27 PM. The Italian “ostanovlenyi” (stopped) pilot was that two legs which everybody has. One – from the “West”, where the motive for the base of this decision is the Nick Leeson, the responsible "rogue trader" in the collapse of Barings Bank, and “a humble” participation of Italian lira from Windsor banner. And other limb, from the “East”. Where the Vitus Jonassen Bering, in the interpretation of a very little recommended people, for two days now, powder my brain (i.e. пудрят мои мозги) with the insignificant journey between insignificant countries with an insignificant result of the total insignificancy. Loud? Well, than I tell you why. Begin with my unnecessary sharp language used in respect of Metroacesa when I see how unreliable this is misrepresented and how is delinquent stubbornness of this people are. See my note called “Cocaine pirates Barroso, Solana and Sampaio”. And I told you this: wrote this because I take a lot of punishments. I carry many weights and shoulder numerous burdens. And they know that not all at all of them are my own. These pirates recognize this within me and while they may appreciate it, they also tend to rely on my good nature. They even factor it into theirs plans! I am giving them because I’m really who knows what’s need to be done, and this swine keep see me like a stupid who “need to be needed”. Mean, “aquele brosh a quinentos paus” – not dead yet. If I don’t draw the clear distinction (take theirs piggy head away from the rest of the body) – events in my life can go differently. Which again – no body wants… Dream the day before. I am with two touaregs at the roof of the Bank of England. (Touaregs, because when the “EU new countries” want something from me, they just don’t stop calling my attention to the “Look at this car!” Normally, it’s the any of western cars, which serve them like a commodity the type of glass beds to exchange with the stupid (“a preto”) Mumba-Yumba. (Mean me at this case). Struck, and can’t get down. But in parallel – I’m walking in the street, all in SS-Valonia uniform (that uniform, paid by the almohads from Repsol to this ass-holes), together with other people to protest the G20 Summit. (This directly implies theirs, mean c*** pirates Barroso, Solana and Sampaio strong will to break my legs, or at least stop me like that “mano” - which has die afterwards). At the same time, only to see how I’m in theirs eyes a triple; I scream at my children (sic.?): Don’t touch nothing! Only, that now with voice and face of that hare from Disney’ “All folks”. Important note: day prior to the Tusk visit, the metallic-silver wagon BMW5, of course, from “Brussels, Strasburg’s ship” – was twice grazing my tail. First thought was: ‘Hell, this Brussels/Strasburg tiffs go to finish with “my money” in split of the second!’ And that, more soberly, ‘I should be seriously take care of don’t give them to much my dick to s***.’ How this, actually dirty thought turn into the more embarrassing situation than I see in my mind's eye… Give away to this Metroacesas financial leverage? A SEDER greater yet concessions?

1). Italian aircraft has made a safe landing at Shannon airport in Ireland despite the pilot suffering a suspected. The Alitalia aircraft was carrying 179 passengers and crew and was forced to make an emergency landing as it flew from Milan to New York. The Boeing 767 plane transmitted a distress call to Shannon Air Traffic Control when it was about 30 degrees west of the airport over the North Atlantic. Emergency services from Shannon, Ennis and Limerick were standing by at when the plane landed shortly after 5pm. An airport spokeswoman said the plane landed safely.

2). Vaccine against mega-bids Both David Brennan of AstraZeneca and Andrew Witty of GlaxoSmithKline have now come out publicly against mega-mergers. Mr Witty has gone a step further. GSK says its spin-off of HIV medicines into a company controlled jointly with Pfizer is “innovative”. That remains to be seen. It’s a clever defence against rival Gilead’s commercial success. It makes the most of the two companies’ HIV portfolios (GSK: mature products, short pipeline; Pfizer: few products, long pipeline). But it also shows Mr Witty and Jeff Kindler, his Pfizer counterpart, are thinking carefully how to cut costs and, later, enhance revenues without having to do value-destructive acquisitions. If they have come up with a pill to end that seemingly incurable obsession, they’ll deserve the applause of the whole industry – and its bid-weary employees. andrew.hill@ft.com Remuneration: charis.gresser@ft.com

No comments: