Saturday 1 November 2008

stolen 50



Saturday, 01 November 2008

11:19:33

Today was stolen 50. How this works. The Prince Charles the II “Emperor of the people” are chukchaetsia with yellows. His sun – dirty Harry -  chukchaetsia with Gas OPEC. AND ALL OF THIS IS FROM MY POCKET. You remember how you “invite” me to the Enfield fifteen years ago? Now, with your brother, i.e. “my account manager” from HSBC, you don’t see this Radio BBC2 instruction where a future king of bananas showing us who is the your daddy? At present, making ship, UK, what ever. For that Kamchatka/ Bethnal Green blind, only not for me, one member of “English speaking World”. To be surprise if my neighbours – from stationary security – took off? You are lunatic. Than Kremlin body guards, or Irish Home guards, or “DESA tem defesa” carry on singing  that I am old and have nothing. Right. It’s to much lucid to don’t see who you are. You are a good deal ongoing piggy faces from Strasburg and Brussels. Always after big cataclysms of Co - nation of the shit from camel turned around – make reshuffles. They, like always are right. It’s a just 50 pence. It is not how was fifteen years ago, brother of cocaine macaco Charles the II – Andrew Lancaster was telling me “c’mon, quickly, you don’t se I am in hurry!” In “friendly” way to wash dirtiness of all. Well, it’s was a long ago. But with this 50 – I “forget” like that my Debit card, my glove… For him it’s same to talking nonsense, for me, SORRY it is clean, inside of your f***** structure 5 off-shores. But to be precise, it’s more useful is to see this “reshuffles”. Which is directly related to Economical side, part, area, region of “what you do to find the job”. In deed for this greedy animals not enough to speak, through the blog, report or analyse. Think and do inside of possible, inside of my limited capacities. Only the die, only  “a preto”, only just only bring, carry on. Which is name of chinese laundry from “Invincible”?  European Community cleansing (clearing) house? Dirty pirates, one more quantum solace and you again – change all decorations, all neighbours, all “European defence” in old building? Because of Helvetia Wealth? Because of who is responsible for you vegetable existence? How you go to call my leisure gathering at London Career Event on Tuesday 4 November 5-7 pm? Obama, Rice racist issue? “Tika, tika – die Dominica”? A bola? A bonecas de Bola? Or just be real: only cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters.

No comments: