Saturday 15 November 2008

Boca de Raton


After two night’s interval – they struck again. Hit my head in my sleep. Was strange this interval. First night I have two separate dreams. First dream in english, that I am must to have a brevet (licence to fly). But should make this in Docklands, where the works Sunday driving school for motorcycles. More later I will be describing practical side of this english dream. Another dream was in Russian. That I am catching one big pike-perch (cyдак) the type of what I was catching a lot in Black See, but in “black tulip”. Black tulip is jargon name for dead body inside of bag carried to home from the battle zone. Than was heat discussion who is that inside of bag proposing me a cyдак. A couples of names such as Kisine (чумазый pianist), Nemtsov (another чумазый pianist), “medvedev” (one more чумазый pianist), Kirkorov (again one more чумазый pianist) etc. where putted in the table. I just recall that Kisine who shriek like a pig when “medvedev” was elected President and to enjoy the ride in US representing  present economical crisis with another’s 20 more miraculous economies. At the Police station I see that everything not only clean, spotless, spick and span, but have a huge Bentley, and at the other side of the street, mean in the gardens, one Babinka (ukranian journalist killed by Bico Holding) – taking pictures of me… The famous “voices” are speaking with me in ukranian and telling me that this is brother of Valia Vassilenko (cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters) and he is just doing his normal working play. And that that black tulip – is the brother from yet that, old  “crunch mortgages” crisis of mid seventeen century. When the Holland’s tulips were responsible by present mess. (1.) Actually, this light conversation is not right for the level of bastards who is “what you do to find the job” with my head. Seems, and this is begin worrying me seriously, they recently resolve to begin a steal my memory. Example: seeing the scene at Regent channel of the parents don’t giving a small girl the ball, which she can and sincerely want to immediately drop in the water, call my smile. But this bastards, I speak now about Boca de Raton, Washington, ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg – want to steal this scene from my memory! How half-pigs, half-dogs, half-goats russians singing – “У тебя-же ничего нет”. (You don’t have nothing!). Well, I agree with them. And I see clearly Osborn and CO. But this myriad of faces just make for any one feel confuse. What the BNB Recruitment Solution Plc have to see with Buchanan Clark +Wells? Law? If law, law of whom? I say and carry on insist that the “selection” process was orchestrated by cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters. Not by the Royal Dutch Shell, not by the Personal Career Solution (Trevor Edwards). No. Was orchestrated by the Charles the II. (2.)  And lets see how this was made in my second dream. But before, in place to see how “The Firm” works. Yesterday I see enormous quantity of Germans walking around me. After living here this number of years, I have a quite clear picture of British Petroleum inclinations, likings, favouritisms and preferences. The 60 years anniversary of Charles the II – they simply stop the big Mafioso Prince Phillip. I.e. Trevor Edwards. I.e. father of one more, this time Holland’s Premier. Simple like that. Of course, I must see this together with MACD of Germans, Chinese, Japanese and mikes (People who live in London. I.e. that “crowds” speaking like having shit on theirs mouths). Than, must see, and obliged think about lot of Georgians who appeared yesterday in big numbers. I don’t ask why. I just like to call your attention a small detail. That georgians are all with colours of flag from Osborn and CO in the roof of Hackney Municipality. In this I see the unique reason why they don’t pay me money yet.  

This night, they again hit in my head. Tricking me. Cheating my pre-sleep intelligence. Putting theirs pictures – and than struck again! This time was something like cross exchange. A – A. B – B. In Babylon of languages. Two tranches. First, watermelon in one side and liquid soap pack in another. Mean, Jackal choosing head to break and than f**** with liquid soap… What else’s? Second, basketball ball biting with force at the doors of Scotland Yard (I liked. Because it is famous Saturn’s anneals. Mean, body guards of ongoing piggy faces from Strasburg and Brussels, cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters, and of course the English speaking World) at one side, and at the another, a huge hole in Berezniaki, Ural Mountains in Russia. With which I agree too. One of my first businesses was the urea from Soviet Union. Russians know (but don’t pay), how brilliantly I treat this subject. Not coincidently they now are looking to that shift of balance I make happen and which is presently making headache for them. Where the nation of the shit from camel turned around, i.e. Osborn and CO insist that putting Nobel Prise Mr. Krugman stammering at Washington Group of 20 advanced and developing economies meeting go to resolve the problem.

1). Премьер Нидерландов срочно покинул саммит G20 AP | 13:32:18 Премьер-министр Нидерландов Ян Петер Балкененде (Jan Peter Balkenende ) был вынужден покинуть антикризисный финансовый саммит G20 в Вашингтоне из-за смерти отца. Премьер получил известие о смерти своего 79-летнего отца после прибытия в Вашингтон. Следующим рейсом он вылетел на родину. Делегацию Нидерландов на саммите теперь возглавит заместитель министра финансов страны Ян Кис де Ягер. (Diamantes de Angola?)

2). British Gulf International Company: MOSCOW, Nov 15, 2008 (AFP) - Three Russians were among seven people killed in a cargo plane crash in Iraq this week, Russia's foreign ministry said on Saturday. "An Antonov-12 cargo plane belonging to British Gulf International Company crashed near Fallujah to the west of Baghdad on November 13," the foreign ministry said in a statement. "Six crew members and a passenger were killed, including three Russian nationals. A Belarussian, two Ukrainians and one Indian were also among the crew members killed," it added. British Gulf International is based in the United Arab Emirates. On Thursday, a US army spokesman said the cargo plane was chartered by Fedex and belonged to a German company. The plane was flying to Baghdad from an airport in the former rebel strong hold province of Al-Anbar, he said. The US army spokesman suggested the crash was due to technical reasons (?).

No comments: