Saturday 7 March 2009

Trevor Edwards PCS



Trevor Edwards PCS‏

From: Stuart Nicol (stuart.nicol57@me.com)

Sent: 06 March 2009 17:10:54

To: glugovskyviktor@hotmail.com

Mr Glugovsky I have read some of your postings about PCS and Mr Trevor Edwards. I met with him today and I am unsure, if what he says and promises he lives up too. Can you email me back. I am keen to get some background information before I commit into a financial arrangement with PCS. Regards
Stuart Nicol

What I answered: Dear Stuart Nicol Was a pleasant surprise to receive from you this enquiring e-mail. I can’t be unhesitant to underline that Mr. Edwards and the consultancy which he representing have a much possible serious intents. Although the worth maybe lie in the general conversion factors from first pages of all-porpoise media. With all respect and consideration V.A. Glugovsky

No comments: