Friday 27 March 2009

Gaff of Prince.

3/27/2009 10:56:41 AM. It would seem that if I really want to make friends and friends with influence, I need to be confident enough to approach - yet not in an arrogant way. For example, gaff of Prince Philip and theirs recent visits with a Queen to the water and umbrella producers. Who see this, agree that when “people” are to “full of themselves”, they are the poor company. More yet, if the Head of the Quality Control Department are in St. Patrick Holydays. How do I know if I am right and if I’ve the balance right? Through the making allowances, through the acceptance of theirs, ROYAL apologies. Yes, I remember that when one individual (me) become pushy or provocative and act in “insensitive” way, this is often can mask someone else “fragile spirit”. Well, in such a way that even my dreams stop to be issue. Although shows, that I are coming to terms with a situation that’s less pliable than “WE” (me and Royals) might wish it could be, also more rewarding (in RBS way, of course). Besides, positively is currently different in a good and inspiring way. I hope. Seems there are a whole series of options ahead that might sound like a business opportunities. However, only thoroughly to check if this friends/people are honest enough to jump and commit myself with to long term transactions. Don’t want to allow a salesperson (Chico ribatejano/Trevor) or even the high profile expert to prance around more than less attractive details. For example, such things as “water” and “umbrella” in place of G20. Only the raw truth, warts, and carbuncles have a use. But, do not tell lately that I like the lumps. I need to know exactly for what they are signing up to, and how they see MY future. Because I think a lot about all those “Londoners” and others trusting Madoff victims. You to do me assumption that you are my life saving, you are my children security and that “our” relationship isn’t the sack of filthy odiferous merde. (I.e. BNHM). Because, I can’t afford the same, of “Londoners” mistake. Be unique banker (however for one day only) put me speak with you in very strict standards – and then some. Not only because a big bunch is very keen to gain my support as a way to use me for being responsible for theirs actions. (I sure you remember the XXX billion Sea Containers business?) How it’s easier for you to leave it to me to make the choices. They, (see article) can and go celebrate and take huge benefits from our joint successes or (like you like to do), put me culpable when the things go wrong. Let’s be sure that all responsibilities are shared and all decisions made “jointly”. Like that place in consign my humble participation in your overwhelming assimilation. For instance, seeing the Boris like a “key – keeper”  of the Apocalypse horses, may me feel a bit compromised, and under pressure, I sure telling you this, may be because you seems to be able to call of the such big shots (to dart me). But somewhere in this equation, my qualities are still at play.

Spongergate: A Sponger Accuses Another Sponger

A sponger has called another sponger a sponger in a Royal sponger scandal. Phil the Greek-famous for marrying the Queen- branded Simon Foul a sponger. Mr Foul- famous for finding people with talent and then milking them for cash- was unhurt by the accusation. A spokesperson for Mr Foul said "Publicity. Fab. Thanks your Highness." Phil the Greek comes from an entire family of spongers. They regularly soak up the nation's wealth and then wave cheerily to the subjects. The family claim that the nation would be lost without them and that tourists would go elsewhere. Mr Foul believes that ITV would be lost without him and that viewers would go elsewhere. The Palace has denied that Phil made the remark. "Someone asked him what he would like to do to the Queen later. He said 'sponge her'. He loves giving her a sponge" said John Cole, a spokesperson. The public may well react badly to the argument. One is a member of a powerful dynasty, Royalty much loved by the nation. The other is an old Greek chap who married the Queen.

The 23,000-ton Norwegian-owned Bow Asir was captured 250 miles (400 kilometers) off the Somali coast on Thursday morning, and the 9,000-ton Greek-owned Nipayia, with 19 crew members, was seized 450 miles (720 kilometers) off Somalia on Wednesday afternoon, the European Union's military spokesman said.

And how will the plan work? The Geithner plan explained: 18:55 The plan announced this week by the US Treasury secretary Tim Geithner is designed to clear away a large load of so-called “toxic assets” clogging up America’s financial system. But what are these assets? Normal loans go bad every time the economy enters a recession, as companies’ profits fall and mortgage-holders lose their jobs. But on top of that familiar problem, banks and other financial institutions have created complex financial securities, called derivatives, so blindingly complicated that even the people creating them didn’t really understand them. With the financial markets in a state of high anxiety and uncertainty, no-one can be sure what these assets are really worth. They haven’t just gone sour. They have become toxic. The banks and financial institutions that own these assets are caught in a bind. No-one wants to buy the assets from them at anything but extremely low prices. Selling them at those knock-down values could mean realizing huge losses and admitting they are insolvent – meaning they cannot meet their own liabilities. But until they can clear them off their books, the banks don’t want to take any more risks by lending out more money. Play the explainer below to see Mr Geithner’s strategy for unblocking the financial system.

No comments: