Saturday 7 March 2009

Lathe

 07/03/2009 09:20:57. People from your past seems to come to my mind in a rather emotional way. What I can see is to salute their influence and the affection that I can retain for them. Through the focus, (neighbour of Lancasters, that rich man who worked with rusia petroleum and who killed himself, his wife, his dogs, his horses and canary also here, plus that Spain/Russia/medvedev family of Serioja dead by the gas in the middle of wrong continent) almost exclusively on money, power and status (i.e., job status, marriage status, social status). My experience tells me that at least one reality check was made on what really matters. This should certainly help to keep things in proper perspective. Or even maybe a fresh try at a partnership that could go well. Dream: I am invited by the Peter Mandelson, ebalo of my father in law (sic), and “his” son to the theirs plantation, which situated on the top of the gorge.  But we are passing through maintenance area and I find the boy from my previous life, father of whom was serving like a gardener of my condominium. It was very emotional encounter. I remember that he was decent good boy. Like his father. Who at the moment are very busy because have a new turner lathe to put together. I see the lot of dismantling peaces from this turner. See brand new electrical part, see main frame very well washed in white spirit, and see how in the centre lies the principal roller around which will be mounted all gearing. I have a few common words for them. Nothing technical and they too, seems to be pleased to see me. Area is very gorges where this chattel is. Remind me the Sintra area in primrose period. 

No comments: