Friday 6 March 2009

Career shifts.

06/03/2009 15:24:32 My Friday begin with an image of chinoca with shamusca girl appeared in my dream crying because of one more EU President died. Seems that my “career” and reputation still be in rehabilitation phase for more a couple weeks. Receiving other kick on my head (that is the third assistant of well burned gas station of the vice-director who was stabbed to dead) still remind me that certain things aren’t working. And that I should to take a recent advice, warning, and some kind of titbit of tidings into account. Mean, the concurrence (that is to say – the cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters) in light of NATO meeting (to be exact – 7 100 Kcal/kg) be required to strong consideration. Like that natural evolution: “If the Salgado speak in female Ukrainian voice – two daughters, Eugene and Beatrice are dead”. I recognize that Porto fire, the third assistant…, the two Cubans or five dead in Mexico are vital for someone, but they are completely inutile for my sleep. Still suspect for some time (to be precise – a couple decades now) that changes need to be made. Of lifestyle, career shifts and most of all, the attitude management. Once I’m willing to admit this, Yes some help would be appreciated – and no more biting criticism, ple-e-e-e-a-se. Later, - I’m instantly on the right track. (Let’s pray…) I don’t need torture my self with the many times I’ve tried and failed. This is all the old news. Instead, I should focus myself in what is right here (British Gas, Graff, diamonds from barak, etc.), right now – and what I willing to do to make things better. My best asset is my closest friend or better say, partner (explicitly, the Mr. Trevor Edwards, Senior Consultant, PCS Personal Career Solution, Mutual House, 5th Floor, 70 Conduit Street, London, W1S 2GF, Tel.: 0207 837 5881, Mobil: 0778 031 934 trevor.edwards@pcsexecutive.com + Lord Peter Mandelson). His attitude and behaviour are the stimuli for change and evolution. Once (upon the times, in this Planet…), I am able to make the connection between my behaviour (i.e. notes, Financial Reports) and the ripple effect it has on my partner, I have all the info and necessary proofs to take this like a step towards a better life.

1). Bank pumps £75bn into economy March 5 2009 21:51 The Bank of England on Thursday opened a new chapter in its monetary policy handbook by creating £75bn of new money to pump into the economy over the next three months. The Bank conceded that it had run out of ammunition on interest rates after cutting rates as close to zero as possible and needed to take additional unorthodox measures to prevent a slide into deflation. The deep recession has led the 315-year-old institution to embrace this policy of quantitative easing – the purchase of assets, mostly gilts, with money created at the stroke of a central bank computer key. Gilts prices jumped on the news that the Bank planned to purchase nearly a third of the outstanding 5- to 25-year government bonds. The move was followed in Frankfurt by the European Central Bank’s cutting interest rates by half a percentage point to 1.5 per cent, the lowest rate since the eurozone was formed in 1999. Commenting on the half-point cut in interest rates to 0.5 per cent, he conceded: “I think it is very unlikely interest rates can go any lower.” The Bank accepts that the technical details of its scheme are likely to send overnight interest rates close to zero, however. (Total Quality Control…)

2). Russia, Spain strengthen ties with energy pact 2 days ago(14:05:11) MADRID (AFP) — Russian President Dmitry Medvedev wrapped up a visit Tuesday to Madrid by signing an energy cooperation pact. Spain gets the bulk of its gas from Algeria and it was not affected by the dispute which left many European nations questioning Russia's reliability as an energy supplier. Several Spanish and Russian energy firms also signed their own cooperation accords on the sidelines of the state visit, the most attention-grabbing being one between Spain's Gas Natural and Russia's state-controlled Gazprom. Under the terms of the deal the two firms may work together in the development of Russia's vast Shtokman gas field, Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller told reporters in Madrid. Gazprom is currently developing the Shtokman field, one of the largest gas fields in the world, with France's Total and Norway's StatoilHydro. (Why this is just a puppy cack. Mean, Geo-strategically - absolute nonsense.)

3).The National Congress of the Communist Party of China. Or how the horse reacts here and there. 

No comments: