Tuesday 10 March 2009

Gates 500.


 I should find the unique and effective way with words today. Together with my empathy for other’s circumstances. Timing is right, whether I am early or late. Reason I’ve got to delegate as much as I can to co-workers (Trevor Edwards PCS) and associates not to be tricky or try to cheat, but show my management abilities. To they don’t be slightly stunned by how able-bodied I am to understand them and theirs situation. How can I slice through resistance and address the core of the matter. In charming and disarming way say something like, money?

 

My dream: Sponsor sitting in his desk making distribution of Year’s bonuses cheques. From behind, his secretary discreetly approaches him and with pencil at the border of the cheque with my name on it put the number £ 50 million…

YouTube blocks music videos to UK users

In San Francisco and in London March 10 2009 02:04 YouTube has begun blocking music videos to UK users following a failure to reach agreement with PRS for Music on a new royalties deal. YouTube said it was being asked to pay an amount to the collecting agency for writers, composers and publishers that was “many, many more times higher than under the previous agreement”. In a blog note, Mr Walker said the costs would be prohibitive, with YouTube losing significant amounts of money on every playback under the proposed PRS terms. Warner Bros removed its content from YouTube in December after talks to renew a licensing agreement failed. Other US-based music services have struggled to establish themselves in the UK, citing licensing difficulties. Pandora, based in the San Francisco Bay Area, blocked its service to UK users in January 2008 saying licensing rates were “unworkable”.

No comments: