Saturday 7 February 2009

Trust me.



07/02/2009 07:39:24. Wake up with African music. That neighbours from North side of my bed room. Like ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg singing: It is our NATO. Than, telling me (during my morning coffee) that this is rusia petroleum, or our Royalties and Concessions, or working, and very functional British Law. Everything to make more logical the ideological and political platform for MY life surroundings. The type of: “as good as its gets”… Knowing, or at least have a notion which impact my writing has, after which theme  proposed in my dreams – resolve to write down. Theme was EU. The continuation of Global embarrassment, what they are, when I write such things like a cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters, like ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg, like English speaking World, well, stuff like that, they have this kind of genuine brilliantness proposing me, like this night (7 of 2) to wipe out all family of, and actually fare request, of almohads Velosos. To have a right opinion about “wipe out”, I like the “mano” of Charles the II (the double face of Evras of Abramovich, or Jew’s shit Murdoch), naturally agree. It’s clearly a good solution. Much better than go, expend money to buying the Lottery Ticket. That the corner stone of philosophy from ongoing piggy faces of Brussels and Strasburg. Also, actually Veloso’s economical perception how can be resolved the “futuro de nossa civilisaçao”. Or how Willy or Harry Lancasters (goats Martynenko) singing: “Old Belly” solution. And I agree again. A many years ago, I insist to do the trial, where the ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg go to pay me at least huge lump of money to I c l a r i f y  the “what I do to find the job”. Not the first time the any, I repeat again, any movement of this kind of bastards, pirates, dirty, shitty people like Barroso and the next bunch who will substitute him on his “a gado”, “a preto”, “a bola”, “a fuder”, “a Ebola”, “cristianismo” trade of WHERE IS THE FUTURE OF OUR CIVILISATION. This what this bastard, pirate, dirty and very shitty man says. And I have just this answer: always, when almohad goes with his “Imperio de mão” (i.e. EU) to impregnate my life with his presence, something odd and very strange happen. Well, to make a robbery at the light of the day, at the middle of biggest city in the country, at the more central Broadway (i.e. Avenida de Boa Vista) possible, and that. If you whish, make your own conclusions. In Old Belly, if I asked by the judge my opinion, I’ll answered to him and to ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg: coincidence your Highness… (see article: Porto of Many Issues.) Naturally, I mean financial issues. Where your, European Community dead has been a very long time ago announced.  Trust me.

No comments: