Wednesday 4 February 2009

Sky, Biscay, whatever…


Sky, Biscay, whatever…04/02/2009. 15:24:05. Before visiting City, I open my mobile. Has one at 6:47 pm, message from Joe, Human Resource Department of Sky Channel. Where she is asking me to call back to the number 08452700500 and speak with her about possibility of the position inside of Sky Channel structure. Speech was too much cockney, why I resolve to initially “try to lost my job”, than think a little bit more about calling back or not. What I did. Nothing new, only at the “interested for cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters” geographic aria, was that bull shit of “children”, “racist issue”, “how you there…”, “what you do to find the job”, etc. stuff. Previous times, they liked to put this kind of MACD at the Royal Exchange mile, now they opt by the Mohamed and Mountain scenario. Who fuck first: I fuck nation of the shit from camel turned around, together with cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters or THEY FUCK ME. Mean further penetration of ongoing piggy faces, ao naturel reacting to my writings about how I bark back (see my blog) in respect of $72 billion merge made a couple years ago. Which elucidate the ways of James Murdoch and cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters  to be connected, and in which grounds to the breaking success in pharmaceuticals industries. Because, my humble participation in share from this and such many others $72 billion – lies upon the trivial question: W H O? Maybe cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters who unchain an incredible row at the next day, between German Government and old, little knowing by impartiality to the British Crown –The Vatican.

Germany Criticizes Pope's Decision On Bishop

NPR - Wed Feb 4, 6:10 am EST   Criticism continues to escalate over Pope Benedict's decision to rehabilitate an ultra-traditionalist bishop who denies the Holocaust. German Chancellor Angela Merkel has called on the pope to clarify that the Vatican does not tolerate any denial of the Holocaust. Pope Benedict is from Germany, where Holocaust denial is a crime punishable with prison terms.

No comments: