Wednesday 11 February 2009

Bragança’s international dream:


11/02/2009. 17:48:01. Tonight dreams: 1). I am grouse hunting costume. Seems, that I was hunting that “famous grouse” from 12-years Scottish whisky TV advert. Inside a very tall building, I with my associates carrying a very long white drawer seem that he is from Chelsea design store, to the fifth floor. He is not heavy, but very long and complicated to manage. (Change of decorations? Ivan Vasilievitch are changing profession? About what are singing tanker “Derbent” of put in?)  2). Immediately, after this, one female, I don’t see very well her face, but she’s wearing a red shoes. In same moment, great confusion in my head. A couple parallel thought, lines of ideas telling me that this is not her. I confuse, don’t knowing well if we are talking the same women. The one with feline face or another, the reddish one. Hell, they keep thinking (ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg) that can control any one by Bragança’s commercials? This all during a very short moment. Than, she with her stilettos hit me on the back of my head with all force. I jump out all sweating of my bed. Without a sleep and without clue what it is all about… Pass twenty hours, I sure about, that this is Scolari in unemployed. And consultadoria international falada em Portuguese “humbly” asking me if I can give for this FUCKING ALMOHADS some kind of job. If not EFTA of theirs piggy almohad race can be in trouble for centuries to come, without the Human Race North. 

No comments: