Tuesday 10 February 2009

If you want a friend – buy the dog...


10/02/2009. 13:05:11. Listen voices, howling here, that yesterday was the highest point, in this year for me, make me consider critically about the seriousness of situation in general. Seriousness from high of my колокольня. To tired to say to myself or hear from voices again and again that I am nothing. It’s true. How I am connected with выгнанный в шею (expelled) Scolari or Scandinavian Military Alliance? Because this is about my tree? Yes, I have a strong Northern roots. Yes, ebalo (face) of Scolari is familiar, like familiar can be Abramovitch to the Charles the II. Like the Namibian pigmy “Put in” to the Samora Machel. Yes, for determined countries, such as UK, Russia or Ukraine, its worst possible scenario, when they can’t make North of Gomel… (Gomel – is the small city from Byelorussia, the Eastern Europe). Because they, ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasbourg are burn to much by unlimited private greed. And where theirs arrogance, based on primary source of our society practically and civilisation generally is not ignored. Where, actually, all similarity with my family tree ends. But begin, (strong similarities) for example, with the Bank RBS. Which took important position on my writings, during all time of ABN Amro epopee. For mentioned above reasons, I monitor theirs evolutions closely. I see how this, multibillion acquisition displaced from my understanding of Geo-strategy for North Europe functionality. RBS – is important bank. Of course, by his own weight, he is the horseman between the crowds (other banks). And I, at the first opportunity, during courses of TNG’s “what you do to find the job” period, that lovely, Elizabeth the II present for me, which she call “try with a more strength”, make a huge profits on my demo account speculating only with this bank. Many months before the actually acquisition happen. I took photocopies from all this operations, and have, for any one who ask, in my archive. Today, I don’t want come back to my previous writings, to look for origins of today’s FT article. Kitchen is quite complicated, taking in consideration volume of money. True too, that modern or just working man, have a notion or at least read and remember about this, the fat cows City period. I just go to put here one of many notes from my agenda dated 27 August of 2008. Where I put in hand writing “Lancasters 999” and more further the own note: “Royal Bank of Scotland has straightened its board with the appointment of three non-executive directors, including the deputy chairman of Northern Rock, in a move designed to pacify investors. Stephen Hesler, who is also the chief executive of property group British Land, will join the RBS board when he steps down from Northern Rock on October 1. At the same time, Gary Hoffman will take the reins at the nationalised lender as chief executive, taking over from Ron Sandler, who will relinquish his full-time executive role to become non-executive chairman. Hester’s appointment to the RBS board sparked speculation that he could be a future successor to Sir Fred Goodwin, the RBS chief executive.

At the same note, was glued to Scandinavian Wars mentioned above, yet another article. This time, (it’s my joke), about Elizabeth the II’s neighbour, called Christopher Foster. A millionaire, who kill his wife, three horses, two dogs and canary. I was thrilled only to think how this echoed with oil prices at that period generally and Energy Map of Europe particularly. This neighbour – make his fortune in energy sector. Providing a lot of pipes to the oil and gas industry. Plus, RBS with “theirspost mortems, to don’t forget the almost a year pass after theirs payment of £10 billion for ABN Amro, I wrote this day at the end of the note: IF QUESTION IS HORSE (Trojan, of course) – IT’S ME. Now, take my, “if you want a fried – buy the dog” UK’s Scandinavian Alliance. Wasn’t coincidence, when yesterday, the Germany with f**** almohad Barroso make me (through the voices) worm invitation, to join to the “theirs kitchen”. But after 13 pm – stop to exist altogether. Seems, that translation of PINOCCHIO PROCURA-SE (CONTINUATION) and A GARAGEM DE BRUSSELAS… has been getting there.

McKillop: ABN deal was ‘bad mistake’  Published: February 10 2009 11:01 | Last updated: February 10 2009 11:53 Sir Tom McKillop, former chairman of Royal Bank of Scotland, admitted to MPs on Tuesday that the acquisition of Dutch bank ABN Amro at the height of the markets boom had been a “bad mistake”. Watch the Treasury select committee question leading UK bankers. He was giving evidence to a powerful committee of MPs on how the bank was brought to its knees last year and had to be bailed out by taxpayers to the tune of £20bn. RBS paid £10bn for its part of Dutch bank ABN in mid-2007 but there were fears at the time that the Scottish bank was overpaying.  Michael Fallon, deputy chairman of the Treasury select committee, asked Sir Tom how much he had overpaid for ABN Amro: “A year later you are telling us the £10bn is worth nothing.” Sir Tom said: “Anything we paid... we overpaid. Everything we paid has not been worth it... we are sorry we bought ABN.” He also rejected suggestions that he failed to rein in Sir Fred Goodwin, RBS’s then chief executive, whose acquisition spree has been blamed for RBS’s problems.  “It would be wrong to characterise it as driven by Sir Fred that the board was unable to stop,” he said. Sir Fred, meanwhile, told MPs he had lost £5m in the collapse of RBS shares. “I’ve gone over this time and time again in my mind what we do to see things differently,” he said. Sir Tom and Sir Fred were accompanied at the hearing by Andy Hornby, chief executive of HBOS until it was taken over by Lloyds TSB in a government-brokered rescue, and Lord Stevenson, chairman of HBOS from 2001 until the Lloyds deal completed in January. All four men apologised for mistakes that brought their respective banks to the brink of collapse. ”We are profoundly, and I think I would say unreservedly, sorry at the turn of events,” Lord Stevenson told the MPs.

No comments: