Friday 13 February 2009

Mum, Madame, Amsterdam…


Mum, Madame, Amsterdam… Telephone call from some Bank. Bob Advertise, very convincingly was offering me £10 (ten) million pounds, with only 8% APR. Speak very good English, but, when I start telling him that I don’t have any outstanding debts with any bank whatsoever he, at the another end of line, commence a little American accent. Than he begin ask my personal details. Well, seems that Andrew Lancaster groupies, the type of: “Let’s fuck this village” I call this kind of situations “Aloha!” (A лоха). RBS know what I mean. These telephone calls normally pass without fuss from me. People. Remembering that “na vespera” call from Vodafone to my mobile, decide to put a couple thoughts to don’t be “Aloha!” to much. Firstly, of course the three Austin Martins in parade at theirs stand. You should remember the four Jaguars at the British Natural History Museum? I call them сраные коты (gatos fedorentos, shitty cats). Won’t describe who, which levels of brits society, how treat and what during my “Troops Revision”. But, want a little speak about this kitchen. This new colours, of the which car model, and how they where hovering a lá Moldovane style (to don’t to be bloted by my “no body see” importance), all this during my journey from Park Line to the Regent Street (RR stand) was firmly noted on my mine. Now, I talk a lot about MACD. Seems, that, at least people, that environment where (in time and space I’m present), are staring at the World in the same way. Why call my attention the Duke the Bragança inside of footballers’ car? Because a bit further, the Zara Phillips in Rolls Royce (maybe her double) was driving very quickly, shadowing her face in a funny kepi. More away, another Rolls Royce, but now, with chinoca inside. Well, for me, the important fact was and is the colours of these luxury cars of MACD’s. However, the same fact, that my presence made such a big ground-breaking nose – worrying. More yet, if on TV, I hear that the communications between ground Tower and that crashed plane with 49 people on board, where from routine “татанка of women-pilot. (i.e. insisting to be from my Bombardiers’  Dash 8 Jagdgeschwader…) But, want to finish this with return to the Royal Bank of Scotland Thursday behaviour. At the next day of my (Pandit and Cosby Show) note, this Geoffrey Crayon’s hero jump significantly at the next morning. See below chart.   

Crash-landing at City Airport

22:40:27. A passenger plane has crash-landed on the runway at London City Airport.

All 67 passengers on British Airways flight 8456 from Amsterdam were safely evacuated but two people have been taken to hospital. It is believed that the plane's front undercarriage failed on landing. A spokeswoman for London City Airport said the plane had damage to the nose wheel but had landed on the runway. Friday, February 13 09:34 pm

No comments: