Tuesday 17 February 2009

THIS IS ENOUGH!


During the coffee break, very load noise come from the “up stairs”. Like always the “a preto” was doing policy makers and CV –breakers job. Now, with a little difference. Future of UK Governmental Bonds in way of bringing a”Canadian” children inside the of “what you do to find the job”. Nothing new about “nation of the…” and English speaking World. Further a hundred feet – Willy Lancaster with his brother (face of future King of UK in “a preto” variant) , the bolina serrada and DOGS BARK uniform… Hell, such nonsense coincidence! Than, was everything Okay in my reinvigorated walk. Except the St. Katherine Dock. Where the old whore (you know to whom I call this), from that Brazilian telenovel speaking in English, very worryingly, like a rat pass nearby me.

Now, I tell you very seriously what: THIS IS ENOUGH!

 

For February 17: There is so much action around me right now and it all seems to revolve around sex, money and power. I see me in neck-and-neck competition with someone who wants what I have or assumes that he or she deserves what you've worked so hard for. I should stand tall and strong and don't be intimidated or dissuaded by greedy bastards that would kick you to the curb for five dollars. Today demands that I protect MINE interests (they are MINE, fyi) and push back at lazy-assed interlopers who are trying to ride on your coattails. I must cut 'em loose as fast as I can. I don't want stinky rotting albatrosses dangling around mine neck - not even for five more minutes.

No comments: