Wednesday 7 April 2010

You know nothing?! How it’s possible?




You know nothing?! How it’s possible? Having this salaries, influences’, structures, and the neighboring administrative apparatus, - you are without any clue whatsoever! Sorry, that you had a two goals in one mouth. It’s rare, like truffles with most of people, but with you - it’s happens… First, was “Terra Blanche”, now is Frunze. Receiving the yours proposal today (Hospital Ward Housekeeper) you understood how is difficult and almost impossible for you to be selected be member of my team. Actually, like I wrote yesterday, - it’s not because of my preferences’. It’s rather reason of your deep fondness… After the “closing” my 800 gas stations business, I indulge myself in “small” acquisition, which immediately was noted by the Ferguson, the Duchess of York (which I call simply Fergie). Who resolve to bring an enormous team from BBC with her, trying to do a documentary about me and my acquisition. Notably, was discretely, very hush-hush… Which (now I am talking about £110 K per year), - many happy returns. Not very casually “mine lieben” piggy faces…, - that “chinoca Antarctico” heaped Norvegian Eurus Oslo, it’s like my dreams, - OCЛАМ. Tonight though, was hit three times from South-to-North direction in the back of my head. Than, off course, come justification. That I’m in the car driven by the cocaine Barroso by the abandoned drive way… (Why is cocaine Barroso? Because, the dream stated clearly “estrada abandonada”.) Like I said before: - For several reasons which is general knowledge, I don’t give you my money. I can (what I too much frequently do), give you my expertise, my know-how, and my advice. This is why I had a ‘little’ need be worry of team effort – but, sorry my “co-workers” - not for sinister reason. You see, this “Ward Housekeeper” is “that” intellectual conflict/s my dear old whore Elizabeth the II (i.e. Nicolette Sheridan), - that can (what you prey with more devotion than I do) turn into serious rift/s. Good for you!

Renault and Nissan in pact with Daimler. 2010 11:43. Renault, Nissan and Daimler on Wednesday announced a strategic partnership that will see the three companies take 3.1 per cent equity stakes in each other and work together on small cars, engines and light commercial vehicles.
The share exchange will see Renault issue new stock for Daimler’s 3.1 per cent stake in the French carmaker. Daimler will get 3.1 per cent of Nissan from its existing shares, while Renault and Nissan will each get 1.55 per cent of Daimler’s treasury shares. The projects announced on Wednesday are focused on Europe. However, Mr Ghosn said they would study working together in the US and emerging markets.
Before the deal, Nissan owned 15 per cent of Renault and Renault 44.3 per cent of Nissan. The French carmaker’s share in its Japanese partner will now fall to 43.2 per cent as Renault is giving its 3.1 per cent of its Nissan stake to Daimler, and taking a new 2 per cent stake in return.

New clash container, again with serious consequences. Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 21:29. In Guayyakil, Ecuador, April 5, at 16-45 faced container CCNI Antartico and Eurus Oslo. Antarctic CCNI followed to the pier for mooring, Eurus Oslo stood at the pier. For unknown reasons, Antarctic CCNI high speed heaped upon Eurus Oslo, and then caught a container crane at the dock, he fell into a number of standing container on the docks, more than 10 containers crushed and destroyed so that suitable only for scrap. Completely destroyed and the harbor container crane, crane productivity of 25-30 containers per hour, costing a million dollars. Total damage from the accident is estimated at first estimated at more than $ 1 million. The exact cause of the accident is still unknown. April 4 in the Sea of Marmara faced container CMA CGM Verlaine and Odessa Star, also with serious consequences. Eurus Oslo - 34,380 deadweight tons, built 1989, flag of Liberia, the manager of Eastwind Shipmanagement Private Ltd. CCNI Antartico - 67,164 deadweight tons, built 2002, flag of Liberia, manager Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (China) Co. Ltd.

No comments: