Friday 22 May 2009

The 50th anniversary of giant.


The Trevor Edwards – is the Prince Phillips. Not just ebalo, but the system. System which make all English speaking World be what it is. A little idea that the repetition of the same faces likes for example the Attenborough and Kuklachev. Same face, different countries. The both  public, both exposed to media scrutiny. For days, if English speaking World want to harass – they begin conversation about advent. The one internet courses to obtain IT Qualification. Don’t matter who find whom. The important is how the subject is treated. Treated subject with the same charisma and sagacidade with which, the Trevor Edwards was RESOLUTE to make his “sack”, his almost extortion of money from me. The sum is roughly equivalent. +/ £ 5 000. The final objective, too. The famous state of human had been, the “working place”. But, the nit of Cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s “Firm” – are all the same. It’s like everything in this life: Who start the “causa beli”. Me, who arrive in UK many years ago, or the UK who lost big chunk of World Energy Policy pie. Can pass all night explain again and again the thousands reasons why I come here. Can pass all night explain again and again the WHO kill the Lucy – juicy. Fact remain the same: at one side – cocaine Royal family of Lancaster’s, and at the other me with watching golf on television and receiving at one determined moment the sharp pain in my heart and simultaneously electrical shock in all my body. Me, afraid to hear one more black or black girl from Jobcentre indicating me which exactly web to use – and shitty Betsy, at the “another end of the Advent web” – resolve to hand herself. And hand herself with that well knowing British charisma: Gee, it’s you again without £ 5 000 pounds! How you there! And I am humbly, yes it’s me again, the goal-who-never-will-be-goal. Celebrate my 50 years. My and the years of the shit from all nanny-goat. Mean, the Elizabeth II visit to the Heinz’s baked bean processing plant. Which, like me, celebrate the 50th anniversary. Speaking previously about “Yellow Syndicate” “hare jumps” – I exactly this have in mind. Like that my joke about common dominator between USA, Italy and Mexico. Where the answer was: Beretta – Chita… See my point in results of meeting between the pirate Barroso and щенок Medvedev? You right. The Lucy-juicy. Between us, I know that she, the Lucy-juicy are, just the daughter of super bastard ex-president of Portugal Sampaio. Like know that the business of Mordashov, Tony Blair, “crucial industries” and racists issue of UK’s Arselor lie exactly in between the Prince Phillip and niggers Jobcentre Advent. 

No comments: