Monday 22 December 2008

SADAM – CHAUSHESKU




MAKE YOUR “WHAT CAN I DO” CHOOSE

SADAM – CHAUSHESKU

or

to whom “my children” was waiting at HSBC

Monday, 22 December 2008; 10:44:35; It’s true that what was the matter, happen two- three days ago. What I like, and what make a lot of sense to me. (Split on the general consent that “a preto”). Englishman say one day: “This guy makes a very correct frontier…” In a proper prudence with which I, half crazy, and without water, was wandering in the street of London. Telling the true, I have this kind of situation before. And not proud or agree how that man says. It’s stupid to arrive to the late-mid age without anything. Although, understood too, that apparent concord with which still carry on my stupid existence. I have thirty five at that day, mean, almost fifteen years ago. And now, where I still have these regular blows on my head, together with dreams who are telling me that European Community will use my daughter like a shield, my reaction of course is to do like that pack of wolfs, who with faces from Warner Brothers openly hit on my head. I.e. write about shitty bastard Sampaio, “Put in”, and Andrew Lancaster. Any way it is money! Friday to Saturday after the biting, was upset in such order, that want dedicate not small notes for myself, but a large book to describe “Board of Trustees” of russians half-dogs, or that bitches of Porto’s bankers. Why I have pain in my heart during last three days upon a Willy Wonka's golden ticket?

1). The daughter of Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson has helped save the life of a passenger who suffered a heart attack on board a flight to Antigua.

An announcement was made on the flight from Gatwick Airport after 47-year-old Paul Norbury fell ill some 45 minutes into the journey.

Sir Richard's 26-year-old daughter, Holly, a qualified doctor, came forward to offer her help, before speaking to medical experts on the ground.

A Virgin Atlantic spokesman said a decision was taken by Holly and medical staff on the ground to divert the flight to Ireland's Shannon Airport for Mr Norbury to attend Ennis General Hospital by ambulance.

2). Dec 21 2008  Banker found hanged in hotel room

A senior banker with HSBC has been found hanged in a room in a five-star hotel, police have confirmed.

Scotland Yard said there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of Danish-born married father-of-two Christen Schnor, 49. He was found on Wednesday afternoon at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel in Knightsbridge, west London. A spokesman for HSBC said: "Our thoughts are with his family and we will do all we can to help them." Head of Insurance  Mr Schnor studied at Henley Management College and graduated in 1994. He joined HSBC in June 2007 when he was appointed head of insurance with responsibilities for Europe and the Middle East. A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed officers had been called to reports of a hanging. "The 49-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. His death is being treated as non-suspicious," he said, adding that a post mortem examination would take place. 

No comments: