Wednesday 10 December 2008

Notes can produce such a load music.


10/12/2008 23:50:04 It’s good to know that nobody, mean nobody else have a faint notion how my notes can produce such a load music. I speak about gradual approximation to those big fat mouths, which I make in that period between 1989 and 1995. Period when Portugal and Spain were enjoying a new sort of be membership inside of the European Community. When collapse of Soviet Union make immediate chain reaction to the life in every thing and everybody. Panama, Angola, DDR, disintegration of pedestal for the Third World – Yugoslavia Federation, all this was very close and stick with me during my period inside of Partex CPS. To don’t be too much big-headed, can just say that “madam” commissar Carla del Ponte, today after my visit to the dentist, was at the gates for the big European market, (i.e. Sainsbury’s. Mean, ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg), transformed by my Blog’s previous remarks into young lady 18-20 years old, very louder shouting on the mobile in Slovakian or Slovenian language. Passing her, she stop to speak, maybe “finishing her job”, and make me company to the inside of store. This is downy and smooth indicator of how the astronomical salary of this, actually cocaine bastards, works.

It’s good to know that nobody, mean nobody else have a faint notion how is connected ex-President of Portuguese Republic Jorge Sampaio to the Illinois, to the Yugoslavian War, to the cement Portland 450, where is mine, stolen by him fees, and for example, Gbadolite Agreement. Maybe in “Arrested development”? If yes, I go to tell you one short future story about “Put in” and Boris Johnson. They are members of “High grow Club”. You immediately go to say that this club not exist, that this is name where the Barons play polo and that I know nothing. Well, it’s true, but future story is not about polo. Is about “Put in” make the challenge to the Boris Johnson. “I bet five million pounds that in concurs to the construction of Olympic Stadium – I going to loose”. And he “sadly” loses this bid… You see what I mean? Now, now is more clear connection between   Nederland’s Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende and BNB Recruitment Solution Plc Company? (PCS –Executive, Senior Consultant Trevor Edwards). Good God that I don’t have the money to pay five thousands British pounds. Because doing this in such a bad time, the G20 Summit in Lima make me exactly like that “Senate Candidate 5” in Illinois (US) – PAYING TO PLAY…  

No comments: