Sunday 7 December 2008

Economic mum



Saturday, 06 December 2008 20:22:08 Travesty of ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg has been confirmed. Was insisted in my previous writing. (see my blog TGV) Too much know well how they can find a key with this naughty eurocracy which is nothing but the “A preto”, or untouchable patricians of cocaine from Strasburg and Brussels, or “a goal”, “a Ebola”, or just theirs, very intimae shit which they sure is correct to put in my head, closing with “what you do to find the job” and forget the constant movement where in reality our civilisation operates. I speak before about simple basic notions where we are. Such as dialectical materialism, where the cultural, ethical, historical pillars exist independently what we are singing. Never that European Community – is the future of our civilisation. Like hyper bastard and f**** pirate Barroso or Solana insisting for last fifteen years. All this to much for decent person see, hear, or bear. If this was only question of power, I will be more careful, wiser in my observations. But this “policy makers” is just a bunch of degenerated apes. And I am serious. Passing time from last blog, I see that they are in absolute hysteria because of black American President. It’s like this: for me “voices” are saying “you kill”, “you kill the black”, “you is not white enough”, “you – a nosso menino para fuder”, “you do this, you do that”, well for I don’t forget who I am, where I am, and how I am. Like all things in life, I know them well, they know me. And when they resolve to kill (of course in my head) the reddish one (see my blog TGV) – I must forget everything and run to save him. Knowing that since the last meeting of Nato, only face of Harry Lancaster and voices of Ukraine are putting me crazy (ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg) – I must run to save the dirty, shitty fucking bastard Jorge Sampaio, because “A preto”. I should do this because he, at the time I am talking about, S T E A L my money with another dirty, shitty fucking bastard – Ukraine. Now. Half of billion of consumers of actually shitty European Community! Where I can ask for my life if you since the beginning just live because sold, or carry on the selling very well you proper brother? Which always was, is and will be the son of crazy whore to produce son of a bitch Abramovitch? Never ever was something else. To speak about “a tsars of dialectical materialism”. How Patrushev with Charles the II and then with Sampaio and  than “You щенка” can do the India – EU Summit? They can’t! What you can do is a calling and again irritating me two times in one day, ITER Programme, who is the stupid? Asking for money and accusing me of “a preto” to the end of my days! Which and where synonyms I can find if not nation of the shit from camel turned around of ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg? At Harry Winston? This time at blog I’ll put first page of Portuguese media, to every one see that shitty bastard can be more shitty yet, now talking about Credit Agricule Ukraniano bank (serious trouble with Portuguese banking system, i.e. BNP) to be more bastard than ever before like all untouchable patricians of cocaine from Strasburg and Brussels. Stopping to write for a little while, pull in the Barak Obama (bodyguard of “medvedev”/Lancasters/etc.) shouting like a mad. But like that Mr. Mori (from Royalties and Concessions of Gabinetes Regionais and cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters the Brussels and Strasburg), shouting to up-stairs. Trying to reach that’s untouchable patricians of cocaine from Strasburg and Brussels. I see something wrong before, during my shopping trip, something from Karachi contra espionage Department of English speaking World. See one, like ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg are saying in my respect - “red dwarf” now with walky-talky communicating something very louder at the “brother’s Sainsbury”…  Now was the time of one of that “отморозков” appear at my window shouting like a mad in Asian to some one on his mobile. Well, seems that I am condemn to don’t stop using exactly this word to approximately describe IN THIS LETTERS who is the bastard, how, and why are untouchable.

Sunday, 07 December 2008 14:58:10. Making Sunday walk, was careful to see some news connected with weak, speaking English dream. Untouchable patricians are showing me the geographical positions of British Energy nuke stations. See nothing. Nothing connected with my dream or shouting of Barak Obama or “liand-lian” of cocaine ongoing faces from Strasburg and Brussels who sleep and dream how to S T E A L money from me. Even if I ask someone:  “Why I keep write this rubbish?” If I don’t need it. The CO immediately will disagree with me saying: “O-o-o, he again wants something!” To don’t hear this ongoing piggy faces from Strasburg and Brussels, to clean at once my face from this the half-a-billion consumers of the “future of our civilisation” and don’t be connected in any way to the killing of youngster from “a fala Grego” of this deeply shitty pirates Barroso and Solana, to whom I always call almohads, at least for my mental sick, I AM OBLIGE to wrote more impartially and objectively possible what is a lawless abuse of human been. Now, when Palace of Bento, greedy with his doubtful right to put a new acquired luxury yacht (Speaking in Croatian/Serbian/Polish/Estonian

/Ukrainian/or Indonesian. See article), I must insist that you almohads a very big thieves and should be summarily putting out of any circulation. Start with thief Jorge Sampaio and finishing with “our future” – son of shitty bastard Barroso. Or son of Unilever “alfere Cavaco”. Or with third secretary of EU speaking “nosso antiterrorista Patrushev language”. Well, just like I said – only to start, because this story never ends. It’s to much many tsars for my but. I.e. there is certain someone I keep bumping into. Mean, Tony Blair, Barak Obama, old whore Elizabeth the II, etc., etc., etc. For long time, essentially since the TGV blog I am very inclined to transmit correctly the one only message for Charles the II, UK and English speaking World that it is better loosing with an intelligent – than to find with a fool. And I speaking dear Charles the II, not about Black Stone, where your plebe avarice are noted by all, including English speaking World, even not about your inauguration of Jewellery Shop in Bond Street, I talk about the “good sale” from one more T Mobile Trading Platform which give a lot of “what you do to find the job” for nation of the shit from camel turned around. Only to see two “reddish” at the next day of “Harry” race, in geographical zone which is don’t matter, give to you what you for sixty years are looking for. You are on a roll. While Jupiter continues to pass through the part of the sky that governs 'help from others', you will remain on one. You are getting motivation and momentum. You should soon be able to find a clear, easy path through your current field of activity. You may find, though, that your road ahead is littered with pieces of paper. On these are pictures of problems. Impressive impressions. Daunting depictions. Convincing illusions. As they flutter in the breeze, they seem bigger and more real than they are. Roll towards them, over them and past them. The only obstacle that can actually stop you now is a theory; an idea or belief that you somehow give in to. My liben ass-hole. Of course I go to portray what YOU call “you make your life like you like” in comprehensive detail. Starting with chinoca in fascist clouding at Learn Direct. Than how much cost one Spitfire (Russian pop) and where and how you are selling “MIGs”. Price of yours offers. Mean, Gaidar and Chubais autographs. Finishing with price of Hebrides, Sakhalin with isle of Man in your meaning of discounts… Any thing I do for your appreciation. For your, not for Russians, Chinese or cockneys plebe (OPEN YOUR EYES!) avarice, greediness of economic mum. Including the proper head of your grandson. Any thing. 

No comments: