Wednesday 11 November 2009

“…The Prince and the Duchess of Cornwall’s


“…The Prince and the Duchess of Cornwall’s arrival were delayed by 40 minutes until the police had cleared the streets - something the Prince later jokingly referred to as “a little local disturbance”…” But I still want to talk about what have an interest to me. And for me had interest my life, and not of the Kingfisher. These Kingfishers who is postponing our “professional” agreement. Who called–off a long term made promise. But still want to know the bastards who don’t pay to V.A.Glugovsky for Portland 450 cement. I can start with Prince Andrew from Fort Hood, or with medvedev from Balkans, or with Tony Blair-здравствуй from Arcelor-Mittal, or with Germany’s goalkeeper barroso. But only go to limiting myself with the medium term goal-settings. For more lately you don’t start to squealing because of this, my ‘policy-making’ decision. Today, like the instruction, I will limit myself only with the Mountbatten. Who design frontiers for Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Who works in Triton Court (front of Bloomberg), 14 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR, UK. And his name is Tie. And I’m bloody serious, at least for ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg (i.e. Miller). This meeting has exactly that degree of clarity which permits me to do WHAT I WANT with the Anglo-Saxon economic model. In long, long, and very long terms. Like the “natural” evolution derived from the ordinary acquisition of UK/english speaking World “key” and calling off these UK/english speaking World promises. After yesterday – who is stupid enough to don’t do the same?

No comments: