Saturday 24 October 2009

Don’t eat the shellfish and garlic



Don’t eat the shellfish and garlic “…What about succession planning, I ask. The curt response reveals I have stepped over into lèse majesté. “We only do one sort of succession planning. I don’t see anybody in the wings at the moment and that’s mostly because they see how hard I’m working.” The corporate analogy is potent enough for the duke’s office to have approached PricewaterhouseCoopers about 18 months ago to identify what value his role creates. “We’re trying to come up with a model but I’m not sure that it’s going to work. I’d love to be able to say I’ve been responsible for £10bn of business, or for another 250 jobs coming to the UK [but sometimes] the companies themselves don’t know,” he admits. On the cost line of the profit and loss account, he is more adamant, conscious of perennial tabloid needling about royal expenses. “I’m not in receipt of any public funds. The Queen funds out of her personal pocket the cost of my office,” he says. “It’s quite important to understand that we do not get an expense account. Privately, I hold the risks until the audited accounts are done and then I get paid back. And I get paid nothing.” So, I say, you’re doing this job for no pay, with no hope of promotion and no prospect of retirement…”

Extraction from long article “Dining with a friend” is quite explicit. More interesting though, is the “maneuvers” made by the Duke. How he briskly march in, how he “buy the table”, than “change the table”, how he eat instead the green the white noodles, how he run away from shellfish and garlic. These details confirm the long-time suspicion that the ongoing… are using me a lot. With a sick possessiveness. Looking at the “put in” and the medvedev becomes clear who for them long decades serve the etalon. Who is the (see the picture) real emir Urus-Martan for these deripaskas’. This comes not from nothingness, it’s comes from the minute when I’m resolve to tide my cupboard. Simple. And saw that the timetable for GM sale of Opel is a bit late. Feeling restless, I become shake things up a bit. The “Defying gravity” note is example of pure bread to show my capacities to do better control (to don’t eat the shellfish and garlic) of my financial security and to earn the power of 4.5 billion which is ready to drop in. (Why the deripaskas’ run and eating something around me in Vietnamese bicycles all day today). The cornerstone like a see this - is the money. The financial question among a “group of people” still. Perhaps flush of personal safety for this “group of people”. I don’t know, but the Diner with the FT – was in good time. In time where I can teach another/s (mean, the ongoing piggy faces…) about the schemes and promises that harm the innocent in a neighborhood. The 17th floor is high enough to the any pharaohs or the Nefertiti’s (i.e. Neelie Kroes) for this matter. It is not my fault that even the PricewaterhouseCoopers don’t have a clue whatsoever in understanding of my perception, my bond in the deference of this or that situation. Exactly place where is not intelligent to think for any one that I’m diminishing myself to don’t putting the line between me (the attorney of english speaking world in Argentina or Sakhalin) and the Andrew-good-fellow… Ask Prince Phillip, - he’s my agent. The Gentleman’s Agreement lies exactly between these “groups of people”. Who always are without money (read the article) and rarely agree with my priorities and plans. In my gallery, these caricatures register by the name of Baku.

No comments: