Sunday 28 June 2009

“Kill the rats!”


“Kill the rats!” Almost black Mercedes open-top kill the girl. Only because have a bad luck to see the auto-sport journal. The EU ongoing piggy faces stuff. This theirs “a preto” businesses are in awful shape. Thinking about complexly of the picture – everything is clear to me. Excluding that “theirs” are many and me, my name, my family, my “religion”, my cultural and educational background – just one. This is “good” for ongoing piggy faces. Give them that large margin to maneuvers’ inside of passed by me “instructions”. If I wrote “white” – they seeing my writings and not the person, do the “black”. And vice versa. Although, covering this children play with cover of bodyguard stuff, mean “a defends”, “a protect”, etc. for many decades, doing complete black-out of me, my person, my “religion”, my cultural and educational background. Like that bees house – insects without brain, but with “futuro de nossa civilisação” philosophy conduct me to my tomb. But it is my private thoughts. Which Gansa praia (i.e. Svanberg), with black Russia, with 250 million stolen and King das Copas dead – show still go on. Need the clarification? Okay. Gansa Praia – mean swine face of Barroso and Almohad Company well “planted” in Strasburg and Brussels which give complete disaster to the common European energy policy not because of Svanberg but because of theirs, to much almohad race. Black russia – mean black russia, with Setanta, with 20 rubbles per year, with “rusia petroleum”, with 250 million stolen – or without. Which again help in ways of “if you want left – we going right”, “if you going right – we going left”. Always bond in order to obtain clean 5 off-shores through Northern Stream in Luanda. King das Copas is more simple – mean stinking goat with his brother, the stinking lion telling me since the 5 of May of 1995 that they discovered enormous rat, and that this rat have a name of Viktor A. Glugovsky. And the “kill the rats!” is the universal motto for any case. Only problem is that the King died on 25, that magic number of what you do to find the job the nation of the shit from camel turned around, the cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s and the English speaking World. Only problem is that Mercedes almost kill the girl in the Brick Line. And that this, unnatural event is the answer of European Community speaking in English, russian, almohad, etc. to the patriotic obligation to defend and protect. Apparently, from “one-who-never-will-be-goal” of “what-you-do-to-find-the-job”. Which again, if forget the pictures in my blog, – is good thing.

No comments: