Saturday 13 June 2009

'Are you ferocious?'



6/13/2009 8:47:35 AM. Should I pay merited attention to the each time more weird dreams? The weird maybe is too strong. Better say odd. However the reason is. The cultural, historic, economic or just brake in my unconsciousness. When I dream with Barbaric Countries like tonight – I look for my past experiences which I expect could lead to the understanding what is exactly lie in. Like the body-guard of Kaddafi, the all virgin Lisa who protect corpse of dear German Canceller from terrorist plot of such another’s like sranaia churka Miller. Writing this down, everything stays in proper places. The Gasprom-Eni “arrangements” with Libyan’s of European Gas Interconnection Study I and II, the eight sailors of ex-USSR imprisoned there, the brit’s admiral killed there, the Spanish government financial support for Ronaldo transference to the Real Madrid, what we can expect if Gulbenkian Map works in this ways, and the brother visit to the 26 commissars of the Baku. Again, writing this feel unsatisfied. It’s again repetition. Tired write ongoing…, write cocaine…, write “what you do…”.Than get the crisis of schizophrenic laugh, like the all of this don’t see my growing authority. Than again the real though comes: Ass-hole, you can’t buy the love! You just that, unnoted one more clown from of Brejnev and Soljenitcine period. That old anecdote when the Samora Mashel went to the British Encyclopedia looking for who’s the Reagan. And find a very short note: The small political lieder during the Brejnev and Soljenitcine period… With this I mean the next. When situation of Heritage Oil, of e-Signal, of Bernanke and Ronaldo arrive, I’m like a referee of some sort – allow the pour take place. This is the way to say what’s in my mind without offending anyone, and my familiars with them all. Knowing that the City jerks know how I know importance of the goal. In the direct and scholastic way of doing it. Why is, that I shouldn’t forget that someone, who is rather is more solitary than I – keep himself to himself, and can yet make a mark. Dream was about me in Libya, Tunis or Morocco. Or in Alger, for that matter. I walk into the some murky place. Casa das putas or something. The very, previously knowing Soho-pim face is offering me in glasses to drink Berber tea the vine. Than I woke up. Such vivid was dream, that even bastard and pirate Durão Barroso went offering his services to me. Telling me that he will chase the hairs for $1.5 all day long no questions ask. I was thinking, if I’m intuitive person with proved records, shouldn’t I ignore this powerful passions around me, competing for my attention or not? If even blind can see how completely broken spine of the bear Barroso are, of bear Chernomordov or commons bear of “medvedev” are. It’s like ask the tiger, 'Are you ferocious?' Should I say no more (and no less) than Bragança beautiful rose is.

No comments: