Wednesday 15 October 2008

Who is the dork?



Who is the dork?

11/10/2008

Many years ago, before EU want to be more than seven goats (that days when nation of the shit from camel turned around don’t give me drink. I was sick at arrival to UK, and brits don’t have a water for me during almost one week.) If you read you’ll see my catch. How puzzle works during this “compilation”. One lithuanian tell me story. Two brothers was travelling in city bus, and bunch of black children attack them.

At the docks band of Spaniards make big effort to size my attention. All the “cavalo” lend by smart Spanglish City people. Mean, like me – the bicycle. 

Dream: 

All night that Spaniards was attacking clean “5 off-shores”. In queue. Hitting very hard my neighbour from NO5. Shamushka family. To kill the poverty. 

Previously I told that ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg, with not less goats from Russia, and no less than Cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters want only disturbances, coup-de-Etat, revolutions, etc. Well, only s**** like this.

Mechanics how this works: On second part of my dream I am travelling in a bus/car/train/plane with a same piggy face from Baltic countries, who own me money. In this occasion “brother”. He start speak in polish/French/Russian/german with a women, who represent Europe, EU, well prostitute type of England, telling her that I am a policeman…

Smooth transference from Baltic countries (with almohads money) story, methods of Europe’s philosophy (revolution/ disturbances or kill the poverty) to the my face (represent of Law, similar to Cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters, who like me, lost her life i.e. Lady D – serving the body-guard of Coal Agreement from some kind of swine eurocrate). Dirty EU! And not only because of money. Because I don’t stop receive during my sleep blows on my head! Soviets for twelve years in Portugal and for same length here call this “Sell the mother”. To justify MY poverty. Or brother the type of Obama who make a call to say “Hello Tony” in alien language… (Putin to Blair)

I split upon it. But, again about mechanics how this works: It’s clear that Medvedev and Putin who crash the civil plane. Like to kill the Olympic champion or that boy in Чехов. Just to make theirs birthdays. Yahoo, for example, show naked brit in Japan. Mean, Charles the II (Cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters) go to travel and need diversion for nobody kill him. In same time, Medvedev leave for France/Switzerland. Every one understood the reason. Open an account for him from Eon money. Ukrainian bastard, for thousands reasons I call him this. He’s one of that soviets who own me. And own me a big sum of money. Set off for Italy to do legs for dirty f**** arabs. In same time, mean in same moment three сраные чурки make me гоп-стоп with a coverage of nation of the shit from camel turned around. Selling me that, fifteen years ago water! In same moment, one track full of H2CO3 are turned in Portugal! What I expect? I am a stationary guarantor, of ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg with a Big chief –cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters of Order the Eurocrats and rats who is selling a mother of else. If not pirates of faces – pirates of names. For example: Paul Krugman. Seems a good economist. But by the facts which is here, he is only the “KRУГ” человек or if you wish “Человек круга” of CO. It’s fare to don’t be a face of “Ocean eleven” – some kind of nightmare movie?

More. City Crisis.

All day I am circling the Financial District. Every time using my bicycle less and less. Health reasons. Mostly dedicated to “what you do to find the job”. All day see none of arabs, cpaных чурок , blacks, etc. Well. In proximity of famous cross in City – I see three джихадок front at me. Make all cense and logic that ambush of three arabs here, than the entire bunch of them below the bridge, more earlier on Regent Channel. Where they call me “boss”. Smart asses the type of Martynenko and CO. More I spit at them – more they speak here. In any way, on the same length of time, “cold Turkey” catch one girl full of trinitronytril below her skirt!

I am amazed how this answered my understanding of Energy Map! Of Gulbenkian Map. In light of new prices for crude oil, with an umbrella of OPEC meeting in Vienna, with a big rubbish called a New Energy Policy of EU, how clear the puzzle become!

12/10/2008

Dream: I am at the balcony of a very шик (schick) bar in a very luxurious hotel. In very fine closes. Having discussion with a barmaid. He had something to say, to explain to me. In such a way, that he slowly leap the barrier and try to put me some drink like a Porto to my glass. Next thing I know – I am in a very small boat, like that pirate from “Treasury Island” bounding to the down stream at Regent Channel. Very quickly I am paddling. But commence to notice that water is to much shallow and full of long plants which terribly slow my task...  

I explain +/- ten years ago who I think, in reality kill that seventeen children. Was “God save the Queen”. Mean, Elizabeth the II and nobody else. Not that отмороженный teacher. Not the 17% of IVA like I like to insist. This is clarifying like an alibi for me too. Now. Again want to speak about her son Charles the II who do the same. With more unearthly charisma yet. Knowing that I know this for countless years. That I catch this ‘technicalities’ how to be with a lot of successful sellings. Generally children. Particularly – the black ones. A huge amount of money. With an innocent and noble reason. Save the Planet!   

He who participate to make shit during at least two economical cycles. With “food & mouth” disease, was roughly around Russian default and the internet “Bubble Boom”. Look at the historical sharts. And you understood why he run far away to clean his but. Including to ‘forget’ his Camilla somewhere in the middle. For health reasons. Of course. It’s structure. Yahoo to give this news put photo of him eating. Pass a couple of hours, they put same news with another picture. Now he is in the middle of crowds. This procedure, this mechanics take lot of people to do! True too this happen after I make my habitual intercourse in City. Empire things…

15/10/2008

Dream: I am a small boy. Walking with my dad. I am happy and begin notice that my dad is my brother, and his hands are all black.

In reality, if a present russian pigs president is ебало (face) of my brother which result I expect? Or real “black Russia” or what you do to find the job. This is all Gulbenkian Map! Be 25 dollars per barrel or 150. Not important! With EU or without. With developed capitalism or with Cubans’ banking system. Two legs of  Camilla or without. Bilateral agreement in every step of our civilisation. Like Tony and Clyde. Like Cat and Mouse. Only one thing is bothering me. Why this system never give me explanation of who is really are the face of “Best salary in City”. I speak about Royal blue Blood of Marques. One fellow with whom I work in Partex –CPS S.A. One weak consultant who eat all day cookies, like a rat, and make a notes in a such small writings (two, three millimetres) on everything what’s going around him in the office to more later report to the boss. Which is another big fat cat from City. The name of David Gouveia. Who in younger years run from Colonial War in Africa and feel terribly proud of this achievement and had complete support by ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg who now 24/7 only know to singing that A BLACK.

Position of this Marques was behind me. Actually he in couple occasions help me to write reports in fine Portuguese. But ебало (face)… I put the poster in my room. Which any one can see and understood my position. For how many years I go to carry on this almohads blood, this monkey of cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters on my back? For all glorious period of International Oil and Gas consultancy speaking in Portuguese. His face is IDENTICAL to the President of Barclays Bank PLC.

  

No comments: