Monday 27 October 2008

Two scouts


26/10/2008 11:42:40 AM

Lost my debit card. Or was stolen. Don’t know. Firstly, crazy idea was, that someone enter in my place and took my card from my wallet. For many years I have a profs that this is possible. Normally at nights when I sleep well and without blows on my head. Steal, entering in my flat. Couple pounds (in coins). I am careful with this kind of thinks. And I make my notes in this respect. Where, when, how, and who. This was a couple times, although many years ago. Having after this the idiot pleasure and joy of voices, make me think that at the end it is good. Following theirs logic – I’m now free of any possible and imaginable DEBTS. Material or ethical. Well, of course, with an ‘account manager’ like Willy Lancaster it’s simple. Telling time after time that this was ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg is boring. Don’t be fickle. Be concise. Be factual. Be concrete. Okay. Once or twice Saxo Bank invite me to theirs colloquiums. Speak about ways to play on the markets. To be honest – this just was an another kind of bazaar to sell faces. When I saw the Willy Lancaster (ebalo) very insistently handing to us a sandwiches. I.e. you try just to eat, and we make just buy. This sort of tricks from City Brotherhood is very frequent. But when my eyes in terrible pain, all day before blows and “chinoca meeting”, without apparent reason – I  must think twice which is the reason. Constipation? Flue? Dangerous, dusty environment? Or just hundreds triple Chinese, one girl and two-dogs-lots, around me during my shopping trip? Not almohads eyes from the race of Barroso, Socrates and Co? Who knows, its maybe because of that reddish cat, who like a spy, flew in the direction of USA, clearly representing UK government and personally for me, his brother Harry Lancaster? Must think. Seems obvious that to protect Saacashvili, ongoing piggy faces from Strasburg and Brussels must kill two Germans in Kabul and than blow up two stations in Spain (see photo). But this is obvious only to me. Theirs logic that no body cares why I receive blow at night before of this, and actually, shitty bastard Barroso with another shit like him from EU gone to the China. Further I will be with maximum impartiality to denounce mechanics in this felony of European Community. Also my citizen position in this respect. Important to have in consideration the futures of this bastards – Her majesties commissars. 

Detail. Blows were very painful. Two and then hit on my toots. Was perplex; where was my thoughts wrong, where was my error, where, I virtually was to deserve this. For a couples times in my thoughts I was looking for a big “antiterrorist” Patrushev. His son actually a big colleague of cocaine Royal family of Lancasters and in reality works for ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg. Work like a third man. Who relentlessly, all morning, show me his toots justifying that he is from Bico Holding. Mean, I don’t pay you in past, won’t pay you in the present, and will not pay you in any circumstances in the future. And that debit card is the all reason for my joy all this morning. Well, they are right. In this economical turmoil, passing through my previous writings, become obvious why has my humble participation in this +/- 10 % alleviation from my pocket, even in Mongolian tugriks. To be loved is enough to receive through “Working Lunch” the hockey pass from hands of old whore Elizabeth the II. What I expect? Fat cheque from Trading Floor (каток)? I should just whip and ask for more. Indeed, to speak a little bit extra about Bico Holding, in place to trace MACD of my spiting. Liben muter: only team of Salavat Yulaev, (Mongolian hockey team), price of one million (Diesel perfume), and face of regular Russian banker – Mavrodi, can illustrate, exemplify, demonstrate accurately my position in present situation of what’s precisely happen to the two scouts from German’s UPS.

19:52:04   

Last two or three days was very upsetting. I feel seriously troubled by voices. They enter in some kind of a new phase, where almost vital to glue, stick, and attach me to this fucking terrain. Which make me stubborn and mulish to accept this. Not only because I’m right. It’s clear enough that primary mortgage credit crunch was in a way my project. At my least unconditional understanding of exact picture. Can say more. That  I have magic potion, well, stuff like this. Type of таблетка the контразведка. But it has to have the sense only if I had a “green light” of total clearance. In similarity of old good book. Hate inventors. Where is my compilation of 10 (ten) themes such as: 15 of the North, Interbank Basel II Agreement, Ref.: 300, cross-exchange, clean 5 off-shores of UN, hexane, butan, steel, diamond, Au. It has same utility of my, stolen by this pirates kitchen’s silver. Brotherhood of City normally call this financial instruments. Where I must come back again to the theme of the defence of the ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg. Can start by the face of Mendelson. Who, and this is serious “accusations”, is the copy of the face of my ex-father in law. Who was 

t r a n s f e r e d  to the Brussels at the beginning of my arrival to the UK.  The Bico Holding and “Company”, shortly I call them “ongoing piggy faces from Brussels and Strasburg”, cylindered-me in Portugal. For thousands reasons. Crucially, heroin and cocaine. Which I  N E V E R use. But, forcing me out in a base of Gbadolide Agreement (African Question) was for them better than sex. Better than 35 hours per week, i.e. pre-nuptial agreement to expand the EU. Mean, cynically putting more “Pancho da Vila” in theirs grease pigs pockets. This is what they do. I can remember, how for long years they was talking here in TV that “a banco dos orgaõs inteiros no Holanda”… Donors bank in Holland. Showing Moldovans selling theirs pancreas, or children for Bored housewife, well, whatever. Who cares. But to protect this pigs – need organisation. And a big one. Europol, European Patent Organisation, etc. To make this kind of “hare jump” it’s necessary cut six (hexane or “future of our civilisation”) heads and then send them to the polizien in Mexico. It’s for the camel. For nation of the shit from camel turned around. Not for Helvetia Wealth – how Barroso, Solana salary, well this pigs singing. No. They must kill two Germans, to don’t use UPS for private deliveries (A?), and guardar this _______. I should like that Barroso and Sarkozy mean Basel II Interbank  Agreement? How than happen than names of stations blown have a name of Patricia and Leticia? Liben muter? (Names of stations is Berriz and Amorebieta. Thanks god that Institute of Civil Engineering of Portugal (Instituto de Engenhãria Civil de Portugal) have my proves:  The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Oct. 26 agreed to give Ukraine a $16.5 (?) billion loan to support the country’s financial system, Bloomberg reported. An IMF statement says the 24-month standby loan will be contingent on Ukraine’s parliament passing legislation to back the country’s banking sector. A statement from the Ukrainian central bank says the government will also have to balance the budget and deal with the current account deficit. 

No comments: