Thursday 23 October 2008

Meeting in 4x4 biometrics…






I.

Meeting in 4x4 biometrics…

Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Any one hears voices. That bad, kill him, you are nothing, go to do this, go to do that, etc. Some times this makes feel awful. Sick. You must dedicate to them, think about them or try to fight them. For example voices told me – stop to write. Again, because of this, because of that. Make me feel disperse and a little concise. Arguing that confiscated house of Reznik (this financial magician to whom I call Huralla’) nothing have in common with creation of Gas OPEC, or stolen computer with half made documents of one respectable, Portuguese publicist Tavares (he got one State TV actualities programme at night) or with robed Russian’s prima ballerina house (20 ml of rubbles), or how in the same day in the streets of Moscow one citizen was killed defending his valuable car (Range Rover). How can I disagree with voices if I walking by Tesco and see the maybe the same Range Rover with US Financial Minister Paul Paulson inside? Only one detail: with a black Paul Paulson.

How can I treat this sickness if yesterday (22-th October) they almost not exist? In place of this during my walks I “find” one black from distance of 15-20 meters “shooting” with his remote key when I pass his car by. Than, in place of theirs (blacks) ambushes, because they do a lot of ambushes with me, same car, with AGAIN Paul Paulson make me гоп-стоп.

Well. As good as it gets.

One of more stable structures is a pyramid. Saying that you agree that one of simple nucleus of any society is the family. When the arguments contriving begin to deplete – this structure call me. Namely and essentially if theme is European Gas Interconnection Study I and II.

Meeting in 4x4 biometrics…

 “Inviting” me to Hoxton JCP was terribly dodgy in any cense. Where I find “United Kingdom, cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters, English speaking World tree”.

One +/- 50 years old “father” – black. You catch my cliff? With her +/- 50 years old mother - white. One, you catch my cliff?, +/- 35 years old lady, from same race, ethnical back ground, religion and tendencies like that “shooting key”. Mean, from same kind of thief’s like that black in navy bushlat the same kind like that black from Moscow Range Rover, clearly imply the same Ethiopian/Sudanese origins. And one young black ‘betsy’. Four in total.

I knew it will be entertaining, because invitation was official, but writing on envelope – was by hand. Type of похоронка (type of mother). Like laptop do Tavares. More lately in a separate note I explain who and why this do. Now, it’s just story what’s happen. betsy with strong, drawl, twang, brogue explain to us (me, than one, of 50 years old mike, one of my age white lady and of course, Huralla’. Mean, young boy from Karachi.) that we are here to find the job through some local newspaper lairs and the Metro newspaper… What we did. I find two seriously burned asses from “brotherhood of City”, who communicate through the BT liand-lian numbers. Seems something from Clearing Houses. And one of the office position, which I pass to them. At today, at morning post – I receive a letter and leaf let from new paper The Independent. And a letter from a letting agency. Maybe from the same letting agency like that of the OFTA. You don’t know the OFTA?

Well,

OFTA is nation of the shit from camel turned around. OFTA is Cocaine Royal Family of Lancasters. OFTA is English speaking World. And this is with or without Stella from CRESTON LIMITED, 13 Caledonian Road, London N1 9DX. (To whom I must report?) One murky enterprise created by Charles the II his brother Andrew Lancaster with her muter Elizabeth the II and bunch of this kind of people. OFTA mean: Off-shores Trade Association and are located in Bond Street and prepared to the be base for something which I don’t want mentioned here, – it is the OFTA.

No comments: