Wednesday 19 May 2010

Verstehen Sie?


Verstehen Sie? With age the certain things becomes trivial. Like the good rest the night 17 to 18th. Nobody harass, hit, electrocuted or take my sleep away. However and whatever the interests it may represent. Are the ‘suffering’ banking sector or not. Are the chopped like a cabbage, the banker’s wife, or not. Are present the most official divorce between the euro-members, or not, - the my ‘brand’ new heating column from kitchen (10 years old and like a new, - never was used), waiting like that Mohamed for the mountain (i.e. BP) “arrive” at my door-step, or not. This all is the importance of acquiring the small house appliance such as lap top, oblige the all China put for 14 years the miraculous Miller in prison. To in my behalf? I keep listen what the Charles the II with Abramovitch or Churchill with Tom Cruse had to explain me. That for my account, is strongly advisable to moving with much possible caution and objectivity? Firstly, because this was one night only. Secondly, because I got nothing? Tonight, I twice have been hit in my forehead. From the my GATT corridor direction. The next, justifying this with school bus, with the “cheap holydays”, with the neighbor dogs dead, etc. Well, with all that requirements for I feel just tossed about by the people, which I simply calling the Cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s. Well too, - what you or I expect? This people (you know all my adjectives for them) are just sense the abysmal neediness. So, they volunteer me as a sacrificial lamb…, that’s all. What I can do? Well, for start, try to be yet more specific in giving my directions (I.e. for the Egg and for the Captain Data). Than, move slower. Making from the used toilet paper seeing in the steer, – the third party. Write like I said, the instructions for them, and than ask if they can do the objective review… Sounds Estonian? Thud like a 15th floor nukes City flyer? Resonate like a “naked short selling”? The pollution noise of the Iran-Turkey-Brazil’s Gome Holdings? Crowd, my blog is not a freighted old barge called Gandhi. Verstehen Sie?

Big powers agree on Iran sanctions draft. UNITED NATIONS. Wed May 19, 2010 4:57am BST. (Reuters) - The United States handed the U.N. Security Council a draft resolution on Tuesday that would expand U.N. sanctions against Iran by hitting its banking and other industries for refusing to halt nuclear enrichment. The 10-page draft, agreed by the United States, Britain, France, Germany, China and Russia after months of negotiations, also calls for international inspection of vessels suspected of carrying cargo related to Iran's nuclear or missile programs. The text, Western diplomats say, was the result of a series of compromises between the United States and its three European allies, which had pushed for much tougher sanctions against Tehran, and Russia and China, which sought to dilute them.

Opinion: Krugman: Wages in Portugal have to fall by 30% compared to Germany. 18/05/10 13:30. The Nobel Economics argues that the salaries of peripheral European countries such as Portugal and Spain need to download from 20% to 30% compared to Germany. "With a single currency, an adjustment to shocks requires adjustments in wages. And as the countries of the European periphery increased from a growth to a recession, his adjustment has to be done in downtown," writes Paul Krugman in his blog, the ' New York Times, where he is also a columnist. The American economist argues that "wages in Greece / Spain / Portugal / Lithuania / Estonia, etc.., Need to download something like 20% to 30% compared to wages in Germany." "How difficult will it get?" Krugman asks, giving the example of Lithuania. "Look for Lithuania, which carried out an incredibly draconian austerity. Unemployment grew from 6% before the crisis to the current 22.3%, and wages are actually falling. But even in Lithuania, the costs of employment fell only 5.4% compared to its peak, so years of suffering will be required to restore competitiveness. " To see Paul Krugman's blog click here.

No comments: