Thursday 13 May 2010

Someone who writes the Cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s.


Someone who writes the Cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s – is unreal. Let’s see who’s exactly. To don’t go too far away, we can start with what is at our porch. For example, - the North Sea. Come to my mind the very rich Pinocchio who make a millions in the supplying the diverse equipment for this geographic zone of the energy sector. And how the Andrew Lancaster react to this prick who because of money (he’s the put in, Melakov, Illarionov, etc.) – and kill all his family. Including the Spanish Churchill (i.e. wife, daughters, horses – everything). Than, we can go more closely, and carrefuly describe without the lie, my last signature at the “very famous” www.WorkingLinks.co.uk. … How the my “consultant” Hasina, after the habitual questions, come-up with one more “discovery”, the one more “solution” from the ongoing piggy faces of Brussels and Strasburg. At this time wasn’t the hospital Warden, wasn’t the “Limpa-merdas”, or the Junior-receptionist. This time was a Cashier at the some Gaming House. (You start catch my cliff?). After the hospital Warden, which in any Cocaine Ex-President of Portuguese Republic, bastard Jorge Sampaio, - the objective is simple like be member of EFTA, like be a cocaine face with portuguese passport who begin reasonably speak in Danish language. Why I start this note with such suggestion. Because, to sit and listen the mum of this cocaine ex-President, bastard Jorge Sampaio, - i.e. Hasina, and seeing how the Eastendlife (i.e. media of cocaine London of the shit from camel turned around), - put one more mum, this time the Rushnara for week of Election. To I have enough proofs of who exactly represent in every day’s “meetings” at my window… But, come back to the Working Links of cocaine speaking World. Where I’m very glad to receive one Trillion more “possibility”. Just this time speaking in some “estonian” (and I know perfectly well, and you too, I wrote a trillion times about, that this f**** Almohads faces from BES, BCP, BIS, and BANIF who are “telling” in my head: - ‘Olhá lá que bonito o computador…’), - indicating at the ‘Ninõ’, mean at the Bragança’s Dell laptop… (With discount from Portuguese Bankers in Royal Dutch Shell equities…). Who exactly can’t be too much worry, and I see this before too, - with the total cut in salaries and in the unemployment subsidies. Knowing only to argument for fifteen years with me: - ‘Estupido, tu es e do cocaine!’, but at same time looking how is possible more quicker to “fazer fronteira com o Irã em Tallinn”. Which I, with cocaine Andrew Lancaster (i.e. put in, Illarionov and Chiang Kai-shek (Miller)) think is good…, but in my terms. Seems this is why the Brittany (which I cal the old whore Elizabeth the II), - was a 100% supporting me in my morning writings until the “ship hit the rock…” Until the begin writing about the Brown. Who, actually was responsible by the selling UK’s golden bullion… Exactly the when, “sweet heart” breaks away… And, that this www.workinglinks.co.uk. - have (apparent) similarity to the barroso/solana’s PSD making the same ‘plofff’ with Chase Manhattan years ago. My insistence to speak about this themes right now is this: 1.The similarities (not between the cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s and the PSD), but, between the North Sea and internet gambling “creator” (or ‘creators’, - you know of which colour now I speak about), - which is simply astoninishing. 2. Which Dutch colour , and with whom authorization make me Гоп-стоп at the exit this morning (wasn’t you the cocaine nation of the shit from camel turned around?). 3. Why the second time after the exit from my jail, penitentiary, reformatory, prison, - I have to be stopped by the one more piggy face in Rushanara variant! 4. Why this two Гоп-стоп’s happen a minutes after the rugby players in Leeds saving Andrew Lancaster, - I am again crossed by the Specsavers’s (cocaine?) “spany – yards” (Spanish) family? 5. To explain for me the “patriotism” of cocaine Country? For this, - I KOSPI (cuspo) one more time, from “very high” to the all cocaine english speaking World! And clean (see the photo) my but with your cheating!

No comments: