Sunday 23 May 2010

Don’t misapply your focus.



Don’t misapply your focus. Since the “If you don’t answer this question, - …” - my ‘state of affairs’ keep receiving an uninterrupted pounding. The shells filled with prosaic tension and a lot of family disputes. Today, the all gamma of emotions and sentiments are shifting. Seems that the “colleagues” and “co-workers” resolve to provide me with the enjoyable moments of laughter and comfort. I am talking here about my Sunday morning “гоп-стоп”. First, was the “Dogs bark – the caravan pass through…” The flock of mothers with theirs daughters on the bicycles. The lot of them, - five or six in a total. Give me the impression that I’m in the fucking Hong Kong… Than, in the Danzig (Maputo) Corridor, the Harry Lancaster, face covered with tears bowed his head… (if I knew that this was just his photo nearby the New York’s ‘ground zero” – I’ll make him picture), further on; The Irish O’Bama with his wife, only this time she, I don’t know why, - is white, with friendly face come to me “de bolina serrada”… Well, my dear associates, at that moment I don’t feel bad at all, seeing (but don’t reading yet the News of the World…) that “someone” doesn’t want to share some of my interests with me. You know Mister “Bankers crisis”, sometimes it’s good to have a hobby or activity that you do alone. Something like skiing, search for job, or, how the Andrew Lancaster ask, - “look for targets”. Important though my Ladies and Gentleman’s, - is that some group of people, some times had a will to lead me to a good suggestions. Offering by “free” (like the Citizen’s Advice Bureau, which jump in last eight days higher than the Osborn’s/StanChart IDR’s) recommendation and guidance to my future. Like for example, the telephone call from BG (The British Gas) received a “day before”… Gees, has my other half got the face on? You know the face, the one that looks as if lost a tanner and found the fiver? Where not she, but me, - not sure whether to laugh or moan… Since the 1735 I am already make a lot of allowances for you folk… What can say more? Dish the dirt dar’ng. I try to do the rest…, something like the Basic Principles and Applications for a Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy something…

Duchess wanted cash for access, report claims. 2 hours 32 mins ago. The Duchess of York was filmed offering to sell access to ex-husband Prince Andrew for £500,000, a newspaper has claimed. The News of the World said Sarah Ferguson promised to introduce an undercover reporter posing as a wealthy businessman to the Prince, who has been the UK's special representative for international trade and investment since 2001. The paper claims she was filmed on Tuesday night accepting a $40,000 cash down-payment and it quotes her as saying: "I can open any door you want." And it alleges that she asked for the main £500,000 payment to be wired to her UK bank account. On the video soundtrack, the Duchess apparently tells the undercover reporter: "£500,000 when you can, to me, open doors". The paper said despite the Prince knowing nothing about the deal, the Duchess claimed to have discussed it with him: "Andrew said to me, 'Tell him £500,000'. "He knows that he's had to underwrite me up to now because I've got no money. So if you want to meet him in your business, look after me and he'll look after you ... you'll get it back tenfold."

StanChart to raise up to £406.4 million in India share sale. 2:04pm BST. (Reuters) - Standard Chartered will raise up to $588 million (406.4 million pounds) in an India share sale to be launched on Tuesday, less than an earlier target of as much as $750 million, based on pricing details the bank announced on Sunday. The emerging markets-focussed UK bank said it fixed the price band for its sale of Indian Depositary Receipts (IDRs) at 100-115 rupees per share. Standard Chartered said it will give an additional five percent discount to retail investors for its IDRs, which are the first by any issuer. In late March, StanChart said it aimed to raise at least $500 million and not more than $750 million in its IDR sale. Since then, London-listed shares in the lender have fallen nearly 9 percent amid a broader global selloff. The offer to sell 240 million shares will open on Tuesday and close on Friday. Allotment of the IDRs will be completed by June 7, with listing on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India shortly thereafter. Ten IDRs will represent one share of the bank, and the new shares would constitute 1.16 percent of the post-issue paid-up capital of the bank, it said. London-based StanChart, which is also listed in Hong Kong, intends to use the IDR issue to raise its profile in its second-largest market. The bank has hired UBS , Goldman Sachs , JM Financial Consultants, Bank of America-Merrill Lynch , Kotak Mahindra Capital and SBI Capital Markets to manage the offering. StanChart has appointed its SBI Capital Markets unit as a joint-book running lead manager.

No comments: