Thursday 27 May 2010

The G20 meeting at the end of June.


The G20 meeting at the end of June. Actually, - I find some changes in “my agenda” today. Seems, - that someone may not be as discreet as I was thinking. Should I consider that it is a day when the “my office” preparing for several big changes? Like a “move” or new management? Because if so, - I’m full of ideas on to how the do expansion. More yet now, when I heard how “the new property becomes available”. Much before of Frankfurt/Main, I, with the “authorities figure” are now reluctant to use, employ, “bring into play”, or trust any outdated information. The speed (for example: fifteen years per email), give me the strong expectation that neither officials nor executives will assume the responsibilities’ for the key errors. Well, I believe that when a “business” or a “private investor” makes savings, - they want assuredness. Which is good, - it’s like broaden my awareness. The work-day blues, - it’s for you.

No comments: