Tuesday 26 January 2010

Maybe I am kind of diod something?



Maybe I am kind of diod something that conduct the electric current in only one direction? Because the dream was that I’m medical student (this is how the EU treat my health) with my group are travelling to the Karolino Buhas (”буу газ” – the tartar name for smart seashore in the Black Sea), but the Lisa (?) make for us a company… The fake is noted immediately by me, even before I wake up. Mean, the orchestra from Brussels and Strasburg (you know how I call them, and who else it can be?) with theirs falsity from all tooth. Western Ukraine medics by the 93% - are nationalists. Very anti-polish, anti-russian, well, anti. But with strong support from Almohads Solana, Sampaio and Barroso. Also, where is the trick, have a supporting arm from козло-вонючие козлы of Muscovy politics. Who is doing theirs ‘normal’ assays through theirs diod with an objective to preserve the wolf and the sheep. More fun yet, when this diod, is comforting to imaginate that some divine, Supreme Being, are organizing the world like some powerful puppeteer, and who make things happen according to a perfect plane. Damn it. Again we start to speak about me, me and me? How’s about not the Supreme Being, but I, for change, to come impregnate you, the Mister Trichet with my own, specific guidelines in the all of “ours” (and World know it), ‘professional agreements’, for you to know that I’m still be not a shmack or too vulnerable to the power plays? To you don’t forget the simple truth that everything that happens – happens for a reason. I’m not as tough as I am portraying myself. And don’t matter how much I grind my tooth in my “shaken-up” sleep, still anyhow ‘someone’ is keep me challenging all the way. Seems, and this is again, it’s a mistake of assuming that my rationalizations and reasons are without relevance. In other hand, how can I getaway? Escapism won’t solve anything Mister Trichet.

Denis Pietton the French ambassador to Lebanon and his wife Marla Sanchez who was on the flight. Верительные грамоты М.Зурабова адресованы Виктору Ющенко. Mendeleev Institute of Chemical

Technology in Moscow student jump to dead: Студентка столичного вуза выбросилась из окна. РИА "Новости" | 10:50:17. В Москве студентка Российского химико-технологического университета им. Менделеева погибла, выпрыгнув из окна общежития. Инцидент произошел в понедельник. "Скорая помощь" подобрала девушку 1990 года рождения на улице Вилиса Лациса, у дома №23, корпус 1, возле общежития вуза. По дороге в больницу девушка умерла от многочисленных повреждений, полученных при падении с высоты", - сообщили в милиции. По данному факту проводится проверка.

Moscow thaws icy relations with Ukraine. Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:49:49 GMT. Russia has ended a five-month-long diplomatic freeze with Ukraine by sending a new ambassador to the former Soviet Republic.

Sintonía entre dos orillas del Mediterráneo. Publicado el 25-01-2010 , por G. Ascenzi
Con sólo unos días de diferencia, se han sucedido una serie de noticias y de posteriores desmentidos en torno a dos operaciones italoespañolas, la fusión entre Abertis y Atlantia (antigua Autostrade) y una supuesta integración entre Telecom Italia y Telefónica.

Tony Blair to be paid thousands by hedge fund which profited from banking crisis
Tony Blair, the former prime minister, is to be paid thousands of pounds by a City hedge fund which profited from the banking crisis. Published: 8:12AM GMT 26 Jan 2010. Mr Blair will give private talks to Lansdowne Partners, a London-based fund which made millions by betting on the collapse of Britain’s banks in the credit crunch. He will give a series of speeches focusing on future trends in global politics to executives from the firm, whose co-founder is a major Tory donor. The talks were arranged by the US agency that handles Mr Blair’s lucrative speaking engagements, typically charging more than £100,000 for a single speech.

No comments: