Friday 1 January 2010

De la scène au tableu…



“De la scène au tableu…” All three parts of the dream where in Portuguese. To make me completely desperate. To squash me out. To fraught me to the edge, to the limits my existence, to the very end. Than was habitual beating in my head, with sequent dream. In the first part, I’m looking to the inside of a very polished Wagner tuba. Observing like a Suckling lice very slowly in the clockwork trajectory, goes to the black hole at the end. After a moment, the russians start (козло – вонючие козлы), telling me that this is the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe. Maybe already forgetting theirs, the biological weapons attack on my family in the Vela Street. They there come, full of Suckling lices too and in the Jesters (buffoons in French) clothes. They are the honorable guests in the some european Aula Magna witnessing the a regular Conferimento Laurea Honoris Causa. For my eye though, people around me have a that gown which professors and the like have for this occasions. In dream, by myself, I’m arriving at the conclusion that this gathering is to commemorate the Spanish Presidency in Europe… (Which starts today). The third and last scene of my dream was that they all (i.e. ongoing…)are offering to me the old bicycle without the brakes but with small engine attached. (Good laugh, it’s the Lambreta of Santander!) And I see how this provoking the nation… to rejoice. Although, the half of them exult theirs feeling in Suomi… Maybe because that even this small engine have a trick (you know the Prince Andrew), - the gear box of this engine covered with adhesive tape. Maybe the gearbox is of some new type – I don’t know. But, know that this are used frequently by the gangsters to imprison theirs victims. Well, this was my, the New Year dream. Here we go. Millennium 2. Decade 2. You see how the year just start, but already, like that Mr. Expectation, flexing his many muscles in the opposite corner… My dude, relax! I will not be the yours the outmost impassable hurdle! I am a good puppeteer (you know it) to make the Rio Tinto’s Mr. Albanes (not the Albanian from China, or Finland, - who cares?), be that a big stumble block for you. Not me. I’m ready for a battle. And I don’t feel myself too weedy, or too unprepared, or too worried to don’t last long before my hopes receive the final, knock out blow. Because, I will for many decades yet remember the past two days. For you, I have my “secret” swindle. To start with, take this message: “UNDERSTANDING MAGIC”. And you’ll see by yourself that me, before starting to fight, - are the bookmaker’s favorite! Like that far reaching “My dear old chap Charlie…” article. Essentially, the idea of all piece of writing was the connection between the Space and Time. Which in hands of my prosoners, in the hands of Sampaio sounds like: “Desde a uma cerca – até almoço”, or “Oт забора, до обеда”, or like the French saying (see the article): “De la scène au tableu…”. And for me, the your humble opponent, as defined by the European Standard EN197.1, “Portland cement clinker – is a hydraulic material which shall consist of at least two-thirds by mass of calcium silicates (3CaO*SiO2 and 2CaO*SiO2) the remainder consisting of aluminium- and iron-containing clinker phases and other compounds. The ratio of CaO to SiO2 shall not be less than 2.0. The magnesium content (MgO) shall not exceed 5.0% by mass”. (The last two requirement were already set out in German Standard issued in 1909). My dude, to be in same train, and don’t loosing you for sec. – let’s change a bit this tone. The Global Warming show us (and you agree with me) just how interdependent we are. On one another. And how the actions of some have massive implications for people as a whole. The PSI-20 is the unique who jump that (18.12) day… To look at my today’s images, (Attention please: I can’t simplify more than this.) and do me a favor, dear COP15, make yours, the private calculations of the “De la scène au tableu…”.

Degas artwork stolen from museum. An artwork by Impressionist artist Edgar Degas has been stolen from a Marseilles museum, police have said. Les Choristes (The Chorus) was missing when staff at the Catini Museum opened the premises on Thursday morning. There were no signs of a break-in, said Jacques Dallest, the French city's public prosecutor. Local police originally said that its value was £26m, but France's national museum service subsequently put its worth at £710,000. The item was on loan from the Musee D'Orsay, in Paris, as part of an exhibition of Degas' work which was due to come an end on 3 January and travel to Italy and Canada. The museum will now remain closed while the theft is being investigated, including the examination of CCTV footage from security cameras. Mr Dallest also told Agence France Presse that police are looking into the possibility that the artwork was stolen by an intruder, a visitor or a museum insider. Les Choristes, which dates from around 1876, is a colourful pastel work which depicts a male line of singers in the midst of performance. Earlier this year, Degas' bronze sculpture of a young female dancer sold at auction in London for £13.3m.

Minister D.Zorigt met with Tom Albanese, Executive Director of Rio Tinto. DECEMBER - 9 – 2009. MP D.Zorigt, Minister for Mineral Resource and Energy, met with Mr. Tom Albanese, Executive Director of Rio Tinto. Both sides exchanged their opinion on the progress of cooperation, first time after signature in the investment agreement of Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold project this autumn. Minister D.Zorigt suggested that the Mongolian companies would be privileged in selecting product and service suppliers and sub-contractors of the project and made request to intensify the activities of training Mongolians citizens in mining with support of Rio Tinto. Tom Albanese commented that Rio Tinto pays full attention on realizing investment agreement provisions, while pursuing actions that are in harmony with the interest of both sides and agreed to intensify the activities raised by the Mongolian counterpart.

No comments: