Saturday 20 March 2010

The “Nord Butterfly”.



The “Nord Butterfly”. Today 15/03/2010. The last entry I made a week ago. In a day where was known the details of ‘hare jump’ for the Co. Whilst the Serioja was jumping out of 15th floor, (the International Atomic Energy “professional sickness”) the Putin’s shaika-leyka was preparing to sign the construction of 12 nuclear reactors in India. The importance and the “methods” of this ‘coincidence’ lie in the day before, evening before, the night before and the “post-assessment” of interested in using my thoughts forces. Becoming a bit paranoiac and psychologically weary, I even start to think about some kind of a plot mounted in my respect. (Not fully knowing at that time the all “interested details” for the names exposing by me on a regular basis.) Why I’m sure that they not only reed my notes. They, who hit me in the neck with clock-work regularity.) But having a previous experience of know theirs “no a such thing like a free meal” operandum vivendi, - I make several drafts on the way in this respect. Trying to put in one bag all my problems and worries during these days. Such as telephone calls, e-mails (i.e. …”Good day. My name is Michael Roi and I am the Senior HR manager for WTI Company…. . Our company has an opening for a Quality Assurance Manager position. Bla-bla-bla… from the same aria, but another: “…Eng. Viktor, Acaba de receber 5 pontos de moderação. Bla-bla-bla… Com os cumprimentos da equipa do Expresso http://expresso.pt.), was a “self-inflicted” confusion connected with my money, the dreams (in one of which the Willy Lancaster – the “white enough”, from the Earth hit me on my teeth with such force (!), that I lost ‘absolute majority’ of all my teeth… And off course, - the rest of my sleep. The second dream (the shorter, only the 15-20 minutes), was that appears a bunch of ukrainians with visa from UK, (not from EU, - no). They all are from “opposition”. Mean, not the winners of last election, but the (how I know the ways the Elizabeth the II operates!) from Western Ukraine. Clearly stating that THIS FAMILY are sending me to them, for they show me the ‘corners of the house’, than give me a job, which logically mean “подохни” (i.e. die!). (Russia’s – India’s Portland 450 cement). Based on strong possibility that I not giving the possibility of Co (namely to the barroso’s, solana’s, blair’s, etc. Co) carry on to “Rule the Way…”. But where is clearly noted the russian’s “f**** the Queen!”, Almohads f*** them all”, the толстoлобики - “f*** him”, etc. Where I find myself like a Guinea pig, who SHOULD think how they all should proceed in the light of this absolute scandal (i.e. Serioja) and the Default of Greece… Permitting to the Almohads (because of my Portuguese passport) doing what they want with ‘theirs’ Guinea pig. My question to any one who read this, is: ‘What do all organizations, institutions and corporations have in common? And I tell you: - A large number of tedious traditions (like the English breakfast below my kitchen windows, authorized by this old whore), pointless protocols (like Ashay’s “what you do to find the work?”), etc. Without questioning my side who are telling you: - Isn’t it is the time to look at the way I am “interacting” with a PARTICULAR GROUP of people? The America (gringo) has “A PRETO” from my hand. The Europe is “A PRETO” – from my pocket. The c.. Ex-President of Portuguese Republic are buying the Бикфордов шнур (i.e. Detonating cord) “A PRETO” – from my container. The nuclear safety of this Planet (“A PRETO”) – from my ‘orthodoxy’… etc. etc. etc. Should I show you one more skeleton from my closet? Or just content to don’t know how many YOUR rules do I really have to play? How much difference, as a small cog in a big machine, I can really make?

FITCH VOLTA A AMEAÇAR COM CORTE DE 'RATING'. 09/03/10 09:35. A agência internacional fez saber que se a consolidação das contas públicas em Portugal for "insuficiente" poderá baixar a classificação da dívida portuguesa. O alerta da Fitch, feito em Londres por dois dos seus analistas, surge um dia depois do Governo ter apresentado o Programa de Estabilidade e Crescimento (PEC) onde se propõe - através de privatizações, congelamento de salários e corte na despesa - reduzir o défice até 2,8% do PIB em 2013. O aviso da agência de 'rating', uma das mais influentes no mundo, também acontece na véspera de Portugal realizar uma nova emissão de dívida. Para amanhã de manhã está prevista uma emissão de 750 milhões de euros em Obrigações do Tesouro. A classificação que as agências de 'rating' atribuem aos Estados e às empresas influencia directamente a sua capacidade de financiamento nos mercados internacionais, bem como o custo a que se financiam.

Parquet killed football player. 8.03.10 11:42. 23-year-old Brazilian footballer Robson Rocha Costa died after injuries during the match of futsal. The tragic incident occurred in the Brazilian Guarapave, located in the state of Parana. Match for the Cup 200 years of between futsal team "Guarapava-Deportivo and" Palmeiras "in the Sports Complex Gymnasium. Joaquim Perez was nearing the end, when Robson decided to meet with strangers drove up the gate. At this point, from the parquet broke a small piece of wood and pierced Coast in the stomach. The victim was immediately taken to the hospital of St. Vincent DePaul, but to save him failed, said Globoesporte.

Cyprus police find stolen corpse of ex-president. Tuesday, March 9 07:24 am. Cypriot police have discovered the corpse of former president Tassos Papadopoulos, three months after its macabre theft shocked residents of the Mediterranean island. Police said the corpse, found at a cemetery on the outskirts of the capital, Nicosia, after a tip-off late on Monday, had been identified by family members and subjected to DNA tests. "We have received the DNA test results and the body is that of the late president," police spokesman Michalis Katsounodos told Reuters. Papadopoulos died in December 2008, and his body was stolen last December, a day before the anniversary of his death. Those held responsible for the crime ranged from Balkan crime gangs looking for a ransom to political opponents of the former president, who led Cyprus from 2003 to early 2008. A forceful character, Papadopoulos led the Greek Cypriots to the rejection of a United Nations reunification blueprint for ethnically divided Cyprus in 2004, shortly before Cyprus joined the European Union. The island was split by a Turkish invasion in 1974 triggered by a brief Greek Cypriot coup.

Suicide refugee, Serge Serykh, ‘was member of Russia secret service’. March 9, 2010. The mystery of three refugees who jumped to their deaths from a Glasgow tower block took a dramatic turn yesterday when it emerged that one of them had claimed to be a member of the Russian security services and went on to allege that he had uncovered a plot by the Canadian Government to assassinate the Queen. Serge Serykh, 43, who, along with his wife and stepson, threw himself off a Glasgow tower block, was convinced that if he was not given asylum in Britain his life would be at risk. Reports yesterday suggested the family leapt from the balcony of their flat on Sunday morning either holding hands or joined together by a rope. They apparently used a wardrobe to break through the wire security mesh on the balcony. Last night, when police forensic science tents were removed, all that remained of the incident were three deep indentations in the turf where their bodies landed.


HOW RUSSIA REACT: POLONSKY (FROM “ROYALTIES AND CONCESSIONS” AND THE “ALROSA FIRST IN THE WORLD” – AND WESTERN MEDIA (INTERNET)– DON’T KNOW NOTHING… Note-by-note. Period between the 8-to-15 of March. By the Brussels/Strasburg definition (the one-sided, like the miller-barroso’s “A PRETO”)- the Hassina, a shamushka from Working Links, - are my daughter. The way of Co and others control me. And this is it. Exactly at this point where I arrive in my TORTOROUS journey (by theirs, - “the son of the Barroso” hand) with this difficult, cranky and seriously confused entity. God see if I tried my best to assist this “russian speaking EU” to ‘shelter’ them from all sorts of mayhem, but my efforts have not been appreciated or well received. You see it too, how very naturally, after family of three jump from the 15th floor window, and that stolen kid by the Denmark from russians, the blond guy (EU of c.. of course) of my age make me “gop-stop” at my door, (the IAA we will see more later). During the all previous evening, and the next morning, the Baltic Countries military (with a swedish “pinta” in a way they were a talking), was telling me that the Manchester pensioner – was killed by the “asian” kids gang. Well, the old age – is the majority of EU population. This is the fact. And when the recent created European Spy Agency debuting in this form – is clarifying. More yet, if the barroso’s Uzbek (that same European Energy Policy making the frontier with Iran) don’t stop make the “meetings” at my kitchen window. But come back to my roots. Why I need speak about thing that doesn’t matter to me? Am I with a face of Uzbek?! The silly question for you: - Which was the name of the chemical tanker whose Master was shot in Brazil? The “Portland 450 Cement? No. The name of the chemical tanker, the Master (Captain) of which was almost killed in Salvador de Baia was the “Nord Butterfly”… (Nord Butterfly. IMO 9448310. Flag Denmark Int. Register. Call sign: OYHZ2. Build 2008. DWT 38431.). Sorry my friends, now I bow out. It’s preferable to let someone else manage things with this Almohads. With theirs “de jema” moody and irrational character. It’s too much little ‘profit’ with them. It’s a really make myself sick and exhausted. And its always MONEY. In which of all of my pockets they find them? Who I am, if the British Petroleum, (after the Browne), live by my notes? Am I a Viktor Antonovitch Aliev? It’s obvious that for many years, before this “ground-breaking” successfully finalized businesses (such as the TNK-BP), the traveling goats to any place in Earth (I’m talking here about the 12 nuclear reactors of the Russia-India energy pact), the COP15’s the “save the dolphins” affair, the “eurozone” financial ministers meeting, etc. – I’m feel seriously ill during the long days. For me and my life though, is the Greatest of the Great tricks – is to expect the best, yet prepare for the worst. In everything. Begin with Glasgow and finishing with the Karetny’ Riad. Actually, this “revolutionary” business, again was from my pocket, like the people say: - “What’s goes around, - comes around”… Shame, that my mind isn’t always in a material world. (It’s a professional disease, like silicosis. Maybe because too much poison I breathe?). But in this, (see upwards) deep drilling into the ‘Campos’ and ‘Ca mamu – Almada’ basins, - it’s a good idea to wrangle my finances and prepare (you never know…) for the future. The big news, if the Co bent my head (only russian swine can do this) and then hit in my neck this night! At morning, the russian Financial Times (vedomosti) with a big proud and spoony mouth were writing about how the Polonski (the Jew who don’t pay me yet. What I expect, if this is these swine understanding the Royalties and Concessions?) make $10 million in three days. Good set to place my personal compliments to the Primakov, - the Chamber of Commerce of Russian Federation Chairman… The “Mike” and “Nanny” can do this too! Was same morning when the general theme was “the sons of politicians”, and not strangely that this time – they all use the mature voices (11-12 years old), speaking about Greece Default, in “сын за отца не отвечает” and Evraz-barroso language…My thought was, “Well my rats, the nobody is guilty if you rip-off the your ball by yourself!” Whatever the weather, - it is my dreams… At the next dream same night, I woke up because of the making jump from high severely injured my spine. (And this is the Co – who is mortally in needed to “shorten me up”, make me “close” to the Putin, Potatin, Pinheiro, Barroso, and the rest of Red Dwarfs of debils’ (debilitated) – the sons of politicians’). Only now, the barroso language who was talking. Closely accompanied by the Ukrainians (!?), from AVIVA (i.e. faces) “making the juridical assessment to the injuries inflicted by this ‘almohads’ to me”. Although the appraisal now, consist in the “we just want to acert with your high the high of the Sarkozi. (“This is how we want to be fair with you”) Well, Portugal Telecom and Kyivstar, now is the right time to look for my high in Namib? First, go your balls, second, - we’ll solemnly look at the CNOOC buying the second Argentinean (Bridas, - for you “ври даш”), thirdly, - my “darlings Prime Ministers from Co, - “пидарастёте – поймёте”. And at least, not at last, in four, - you “Independent’s” will be burned with “blue fire”, - count on me.

Danish Master shot in Brazilian port. Very much so connected with “filho hollandes”(‘gop-stop’ and two чухонца talking here) and BP/Andrew “arrangements. Friday, March 12, 2010. Danish Master (Captain) of m/t Nord Butterfly was shot in Salvador Brazil Thursday March 11, while waiting for taxi in downtown. A group of young men surrounded captain and assumedly tried to rob him, when he resisted they shot him in chest. Luckily bullet missed heart and lungs, straying from chest to shoulder. Master now in hospital, no danger to life.

BP to pay Devon $7 bln for fields. Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:53pm GMT. LONDON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - BP (BP.L) will pay $7 billion (4.6 billion pound) to Devon Energy (DVN.N) for assets that will extend its reach into Brazil and bulk up its position in the Gulf of Mexico, as the world's top oil companies look to acquisitions to refill depleting reserves. BP said on Thursday that it will pick up interests in 10 exploration blocks in Brazil, Devon's stake in the Kakskida discovery in the Gulf of Mexico, a portfolio of deepwater exploration acreage in the Gulf of Mexico, and Devon's stake in the BP-operated Azeri-Chirag-Gunashli (ACG) development in Azerbaijan. BP has also agreed to sell Devon a 50 percent stake in its Kirby oil sands interests in Alberta, Canada, for $500 million and that the two companies would form a venture to develop Kirby. The deal gives BP reserves and highly prospective exploration, mainly in the deep water offshore where it is an industry leader. It follows a planned $4 billion deal by Exxon Mobil (XOM.N) announced last year to buy a stake in an oilfield offshore Ghana as well as a $3 billion bid earlier this week by Royal Dutch Shell (RDSa.L) and PetroChina (0857.HK) for Australia's Arrow Energy (AOE.AX).

India’s ONGC and Russia in energy pact talks. March 11 2010 19:48. India’s Oil and Natural Gas Corp is in talks with Gazprom and Rosneft over taking equity stakes in oil and gas projects in Russia to help cement an energy partnership between New Delhi and Moscow. R.S. Sharma, ONGC chairman, confirmed on Thursday night that talks were under way with the Russian groups. ONGC is also seeking to expand its investments in Africa by developing oilfields in Angola, Nigeria, Sudan and other countries. Mr Bisaria described the talks as being in their early stages. He said India had been greatly encouraged by the state-owned energy company’s overseas expansion, particularly in Russia, which accounts for about 20 per cent of revenues. ONGC took a 20 per cent stake in the Sakhalin 1 project and bought Imperial Energy, a London-listed company most of whose assets were in Russia, for $2.1bn last year. Chamber of Commerce of Russian Federation with my Portland 450 cement in Gipsy Business. Газета.Ru 1 час назад. Внучка известного политика Евгения Примакова Александра Черникова стала жертвой нападения в центре Москвы. Об этом сообщает Life News. Инцидент произошел около полудня 11 марта на улице Каретный Ряд рядом с домом N 5/10, где живет родственница президента Торгово- промышленной палаты. Черникова вышла на улицу, чтобы заплатить за интернет. В этот момент рядом с тротуаром, у которого установлен платежный терминал, парковался Infiniti. Черниковой что-то не понравилось, и между ней и женщиной-водителем произошел конфликт, — рассказал источник в правоохранительных органах. — хозяйка Infiniti вышла из машины, ударила Черникову и оттаскала ее за волосы».

President Sarkozy irritated by questions over his marriage. Nicolas Sarkozy, the French President, has angrily rebuked a journalist for asking about rumours surrounding his marriage to Carla Bruni.. Published: 3:43PM GMT 12 Mar 2010.At a joint Downing Street press conference with Gordon Brown, Mr Sarkozy was twice pressed on the recent flurry of speculation that his marriage was in trouble. He snapped at a French journalist who raised the subject calling his question idiotic.

No comments: