Wednesday 24 March 2010

How greedy and BASTARDS the Lancaster’s ARE.


How greedy and BASTARDS the Lancaster’s ARE.

Technical Skills/Professional Qualifications/Relevant Education and Training
My communication skills are excellent which enables me to deal with situations in a professional and diplomatic manner. I am computer literate in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Data Entry. I have an understanding of Office Environment, Telephone Reception Systems, and Franklin, Customer care on the phone and face to face, Filling Systems and office E-mail systems, Touch Typing. My practical and thoughtful mind helps me in the ability and willingness to learn and adapt to new software. Following directives and policies of my administration I enjoy implementing and managing effectively priority action areas. Always strive to do my very best at all I do. Extensively, by the nature of my job, was connected to the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, created by a clause in his will, the statutes of which were approved in 1956. In the UK now known as ArtFund Prize dedicated to the “… record of imagination, innovation and excellence”. In similarity, although in different area of my previous experience, was working with Champalimaud Foundation. The private Portuguese biomedical research foundation, which aims to support the biomedical sciences. I am Master of Science. Specialization in Organic Basic Synthesis and Petrochemistry. I am very good at prioritizing workload and working without any direct supervision. During my position of Responsible by the Marketing Department of Partex –Portuguese service Company S.A., for long periods was making round trips in behalf of Oil and Gas Department. Experience of implementing and managing effective changing priorities and planning. Effortless in establishing key contacts with all departments and build professional relationships both with superiors, members of the team and within a team. The Equal Opportunity is when each and every individual is treated fairly and are not discriminated because of race, gender, sex, religion, age or disability. Which help me work in an environment with a wide and diverse audience/client base. I’m able to build effective and enduring relationships with client organizations by the full commitment in the delivering excellent customer services. I’m fluently speaking Portuguese, Russian and English languages.

Experience Required
General duties like taking and delivering messages, photocopying, faxing, etc. Attending deliveries of suppliers. Booking in the internal and external customers. Permanent maintenance in technology and in the new product services to minimize wastage, cost and time. While working as a Technical Buyer and Contract Manager I had to work tight deadlines often under pressure.

Thinking and Organizing
Excellent in managing day-to-day and week-to-week tasks effectively. Keeping the reception and professional work area clean. Good organizational and administration skills with experience in dealing with high volume workloads. Never putting in jeopardy my superiors when under time pressure or work accuracy is in danger.

Organizational Understanding

The adequate awareness to the history, tradition and culture of the City of London Corporation give the sufficient sensitivity in everything I deal with. Always willing to learn and understand how my own role can attend the administration concerns related with operating results. To ensure compliance with all regulations and instructions were the organization operates. Identify and evaluate the different services and departments at CoL outside my own area. Building and developing network relationships beyond the immediate team.

Self Managing
My way of thinking gives me the ability to see every situation as a learning opportunity. In my job as a Chief of Quality Control Department I was responsible for creating and implementing financial procedures such as ordering goods, credit control, opening credit accounts and various other duties. Supervision in the maintaining efficient filling system of confidential information helps me to avoid repetition of same mistakes. In light of eventual problems always willing to change the approach.
reliably Completely
Achieving
Experience of implementing and managing customer services at the highest quality level. Dealing with difficult or challenging customers through the typed correspondence, faxes, telephone, or in front line queries, I thrive in these types of environment always remaining professional and calm. Efficiently resolving problems in either internal or external customer complaints. Always doing the follows-up on promises made to customers. Providing assistance to them and when required, support to senior staff.

Drive and Perseverance
I am looking for the next challenge in my career and have chosen to apply for this role because of the excellent reputation for quality service and efficiency your organization has. Exactly to achieve this kind of excellence with all my energy and drive is my goal. I take pride on having a good feedback from my superiors. To finishing started work is the main concern to me. Paying needed attention to the details within the guide-lines of the approved plans. To finishing started work even in the face of challenging obstacles – is the main concern to me.


The first thought was the cú nuar from nation of the shit from camel turned around – will appeared again at my kitchen window to smock drugs. The second thought was that I never again get the job in the cocaine english speaking World. The third thought was it’s for me the knife stabbing at the middle of the street, because it is my working place, and for cocaine Royal Family of Lancaster’s the cocaine Andrew Lancaster, the cocaine whore Elizabeth the II, THE cocaine vybliadki Harry and Willy Lancaster’s, the cocaine for ever Zara Phillips – theirs job. And the last thought was that this is the HIGHEST POINT in my career for in ALL YEAR.

Insider trading probe shocks City. Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:20am GMT. LONDON (Reuters) - One of the biggest insider trading cases to hit London in years cast a shadow on Tuesday on European banks Deutsche Bank AG and BNP Paribas SA, as well as U.S. hedge fund Moore Capital. A trader at the London arm of New York-based Moore, along with employees of Deutsche and investment bank Exane, partly owned by BNP Paribas, were among a group of six people arrested by British authorities in a probe that sent shockwaves through the City's financial district.

RAF pilot forced to eject after two Red Arrows jets collide mid-air over Crete. Last updated at 8:51 AM on 24th March 2010. A Red Arrows pilot has been injured after a mid-air collision between two display planes on a training exercise in Crete. Flight Lieutenant Mike Ling parachuted to the ground after ejecting from his £5million plane at a height of 300 metres - moments before the aircraft crashed and was 'totally destroyed'. Police on the Greek island said Flt Lt Ling escaped with only a dislocated shoulder. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1260069/Red-Arrows-jets-collide-mid-air-Crete-forcing-RAF-pilot-eject.html##ixzz0j5IYA3ll

No comments: