Tuesday 2 February 2010

Chasing the Dragon_Epica.



Chasing the Dragon_Epica. Off course, if the country is small and the money is big (the almost five billion in Portland 450 cement), nobody want to speak about the saving dolphins. It’s the way too how the microeconomics works. Wasn’t surprise or strange when this start a big talk about the Chubais, that reddish like the Sampaio by the ongoing… from Brussels and Strasburg. Telling me how he is the bastard and responsible by the economic situation in Greece, Portugal, and Spain. The exactly, when I was just looking for solidarity in the areas of “my” world. When I just wanted not theirs, the multi-billion “cheap talk” in the mixture of Portuguese and English, but the serious commitment from them, the solemn proofs, and the immediate action. When this “blaim-shturm” is happen – what can I do? Well, - religiously nothing. Only just can going and preparing for myself some documents, for the next Working Links.co.uk meeting. Because, I have burned enough to know that the sales pitch is generally a lot more enticing than the actual product (see my note called “ORIGINAL Image/Message”), so, everyone of Policy-Makers and CV-brokers was ready and wise enough to be prepared to my hard sell (see my note “A pagão”). The ‘names of microeconomics catch my drift and EARN how to respect. And God know, maybe participate. Personally, I should say that this state of affairs give me a momentary boost to my confidence. The brief remainder of how good I can be to breaking in the very restricted circle. (i.e. ‘De nossa banana for a de circuito…’). Saying this observation, which do encourage me to sharpen further my communications with them. Because, dealing with the facts only (i.e. the prison where I’m confined), without the SIMPLE innuendo, - I can get only this “morning coffee” from Quality of Life status. You see too, how the RIVALS will soon shape up? Again, for me, that someone who craves assurance, even endless flattery in the street (i.e. “… passo horas no café, de não saber p’ra ‘onde ir…”) – will fail to fulfill the all my hunger… Mister Trichet knows, that it’s depends not on what it is, but on what (I) want from it – and why. Who was my ‘co-worker’ or ‘colleague’ – knows the problem-solving scenarios. And for whom goes my message: Calm acceptance.

Deutsche Welle: Барак Обама не приедет на саммит Евросоюз — США в мае. 7 часов назад. Президент США Барак Обама в связи с необходимостью решения большого количества внутриполитических проблем отказался от участия в ежегодном саммите Евросоюз – США, запланированном на 24 мая в Мадриде. В то же время представитель госдепартамента США Филипп Гордон подчеркнул, что Обама по-прежнему придает трансатлантическим отношениям большое значение. Агентство dpa отмечает, что очередная встреча в верхах ЕС — США назначена на слишком неудобное для Обамы время.

Crise Ministro grego diz que Portugal e Espanha são os próximos. Rui Barroso. 02/02/10 13:03. George Papaconstantinou (na foto) defende que a situação orçamental da Grécia é um problema da zona euro.O ministro das finanças grego diz que Portugal e Espanha terão problemas semelhantes ao da Grécia. "Depois da Grécia, haverá outros países, como Espanha e Portugal". A previsão de que a crise de dívida da Grécia chegue a outros países serviu para Papaconstantinou exemplificar que o problema grego é um assunto que diz respeito à zona euro. "É por isto que o problema da Grécia, apesar das características particulares da Grécia, é também um problema da zona euro", afirmou Papaconstantinou, citado pela ‘Reuters'. A percepção de que outros países se irão seguir à Grécia numa grave crise orçamental está ainda patente na edição de hoje do "Financial Times". O periódico afirmou mesmo que em Espanha se estavam a criar as condições para um drama maior que o sofrido pela Grécia. Uma das soluções para resolver o problema das contas públicas gregas poderia passar por uma emissão de dívida conjunta dos países da zona euro. O ministro das finanças grego defende a ideia mas refere que "dadas as actuais circunstâncias, a Grécia não pode avançar e carregar a bandeira" para a emissão de instrumentos deste tipo.

No comments: